Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Favorite and Most Trustworthy Tesla App?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes you are, without doubt. Your audience is a bunch of people who just bought $45-$135K vehicles. My tolerance stops at 'recurring noticeable cost'. If it were $20, or maybe even 30-40 with no subscription, I'd be in. $5 a month for the life of the car... nope...... $1-2 for the life of the car and I might be convinced. Its not that I don't have the money, I can just find better things to do with $60 a year.
Ditto what Shophias_Dad said.

• Love
Reactions: f8K37Sq31
I've said it before, I'll say it again. I really like Stats, but wish it was on Android. However I do understand @Stats App explanation and reason why no Android app.
Thanks!
I just added a new feature to the app: "Smart Battery Prep". It's currently in beta and will be released in a few days after exhaustive testing by my beta testers.

Here is how it works:
https://www.maadotaa.com/batterycond

The "Smart Battery Prep" feature is related now and can be downloaded from the AppStore as part of the Stats app.
I think the thing that makes apps like yours valuable is the ability to understand the behavior if your car with respect to a statistically significant sampling of others.

I regularly check efficiency and drain. If I’m near the statistical mode, I feel good. The FW stats are good to understand the comfort level others feel before upgrading.

For me, it would be comforting to understand the sample sizing. Sigmas as opposed to percentages for example.

Thanks, for all your work. I only tried tezlab briefly before switching to Stats and don't have any experience of the others, but love what you've been doing with the regular updates. Keep up the good work!
Thank you!
Speaking of updates, I just released a new update which adds Siri Shortcuts for enabling/disabling Sentry mode. you can update now from the App Store.

What is the reason for no Android app? Where can I find this out?

Thanks.

Basically, the dev doesn't want to spend the time and effort to do an android version. I'm hoping some enterprising dev can replicate (not copy!) the same features for Android. I'm still surprised, given the growth in Tesla's popularity and market share, that there are still so few apps out there. If I had more free time, I'd learn how to code and write my own....

I decided to purchase the Stats app based on recommendations in this thread. It’s a great app with a nice UI and features but at this stage I would not recommend it because it has a serious flaw. The charge data collection is hit and miss...mostly miss. The author deems the charging session over when the connector is removed from the car and blames the user or Tesla if the plug is removed incorrectly or if it is left in longer than 6 hours. The UI shows the charge session complete (first page) data is visible but most times the session data is lost and doesn’t appear on the second page bar chart. It’s frustrating losing data and despite an ongoing dialogue with the author to remedy the problem he refuses to acknowledge it’s an issue.
The author is quick to respond but figures this is acceptable to publish a Stats app that can’t record data reliably.
Can anyone tell me if Teslafi loses charge data and sessions?