Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Favorite apps/websites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am curious what everyone’s favorite apps and sites are for your Tesla? I am currently currently testing out TeslaFi and have installed PlugShare, Superchargers, ChargePoint and ABRP.

I am not a big fan of monthly subscriptions and rather pay a flat fee. I’ve seen a few in the appstore(have iPhone), but wanting to know everyone’s experience. TIA

Reactions: TexanEV
See thread: PSA: Don't use third-party apps and services, period.

I use abetterrouteplanner.com (ABRP) a lot. Of course, it requires a lot of input (and there's a lot of buggy behaviour with complicated routes), but it rewards me with far more accurate planning than the Tesla nav could ever hope to it, especially in winter. It was a bit shocking how accurate it was consistently (and how consistently hopeful [read: wrong] the Tesla nav was). I make the plan on my phone and load it in the in-car browser to see what SoC it expects me to be at as I drive.

PlugShare is also immensely useful. Don't forget to check in when using public chargers, folks! (I still forget too often)

Those are pretty much the only two things I use frequently. I have a bunch of network apps as well of course (Flo, Chargepoint, Greenlots, couple US ones I forget), but I just use them for account management and to top up the cards if needed.

I also use ScanMyTesla, but that requires extra hardware and physical installation.

Reactions: puckpurnell
I use ABRP and PlugShare, and I have the ChargePoint app but haven’t used it yet. I am trying out TezLab to look at stats, which has been interesting but I think it still needs some development and more guidance for people who aren’t engineers, statisticians, or Tesla savants.