Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Favorite features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. I have a 2020 Performance M3 that I absolutely love, but I feel like I'm not getting the most out of it. What are some of your favorite features that you find yourselves using? I'm basically only driving and using the navigation so I'm not getting the full experience.

I have to admit, that Enhanced Autopilot is my favor feature, but one other I've come to enjoy, is being able to listen to my favorite local radio stations via "Tune-in" on my cross country road trip.
Additionally "Dog Mode" has made taken my four-legged babies with me a easy choice.

Reactions: manddarran
New owner. For me many things. The superb voice controls, acceleration that always gives a 😃 , standard autopilot amazing on most occasions even though I’m quite careful, the late 2020 UI ( don’t like the 21 redesign), M3 seats ( this was a surprise as compared to the German cars I was used to, expected the minimalist interior to have been Spartan and somehow subpar ( it’s definitely not), the near instantaneous heating in cold weather ( 21 models with heat pumps), even like the App and the fact the phone serves as key, supercharging, the list goes on. Not perfect by a long shot with several irritants but an exceptional car.
I had a Model S recently as a loaner and was surprised how much I disliked it after getting used to the M3 mainly due to the size and heavy handling.

1: The way it handles on curvy rural roads.
2: The overall look of the interior.
3: Our local supermarket has a free charging station, so basically, going to the grocery store is free (except for the groceries of course). The charging station is closer to the store's entrance than any other parking spot, and there is so much room around it that there is no way another car's door could ever ding the side of our Tesla. Not many EV's around here so the spot is almost always available.
4. Incredibly comfortable seats (And this is from a guy who has owned nothing but Volvo's for the past 15 years).