Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Favorite Floor Mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a favorite floor mat besides the ones on Tesla's Website?

So far I've seen recommended, but did not like:

- Toughpro all weather heavy duty (I do not like that beehive design)
- 3D Maxpider (I actually hate that giant "3d" logo)

Anybody else have some to recommend?

I have the Maxpider 3D which I got a few weeks ago. Love the coverage but, in my opinion, they seemed a little thin. Fit is perfect as well. I was able to fit them over the stock Tesla carpeted mats without any issues. Here’s another brand which seems nice:
Husky MOGO Floor Mats With Stainless Accents

You are not suppose to use them over the carpeted mats. We stored our OEM mats in the Maxpider box so if we ever sell our car the original mats can be put back in. The Maxpider are lightweight but are very durable.

You are not suppose to use them over the carpeted mats. We stored our OEM mats in the Maxpider box so if we ever sell our car the original mats can be put back in. The Maxpider are lightweight but are very durable.
Curious why that would matter, unless you’re trying to preserve the Tesla mats? I also had weather tech AVM pro trim to fit mats that I stored in the Maxpider box and they’d be a suitable replacement for the stock Tesla carpet mats.

These

front_passanger_mat_web_ready_grande.jpg

Luxe Mats for Tesla Model 3

I paddle whitewater so dirt and mud are commonly in my floorboards but I am only in snow maybe one year out of five so the spider and tux didn't appeal to me. I bought the Tesla brand because they seemed to have a little classier design than the ones that are designed to hold a ton of melting snow.