Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Favorite Floor Mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0-DE1-BEDC-1-A7-A-4299-A0-D9-5-C3-BDA448907.jpg

0-E069559-2879-49-A3-8-D98-3803967-C2-F93.jpg

BC49-E5-A2-6083-4-C03-A24-E-775494-B3363-F.jpg

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr X
I bought the Tesla brand because they seemed to have a little classier design than the ones that are designed to hold a ton of melting snow.
Really?? To me, they look like some fairly plain rubber mats that were standard issue on cars in the 70's. I was expecting something higher end from them, similar to the weathertech's they have for the frunk & trunk.

Maybe they look a lot better in person?

- Toughpro all weather heavy duty (I do not like that beehive design)

I wasn't 100% with the honeycomb on them as well looking at the pics on amazon but got them any ways because of the price factor.

When I put them in the car however, I really liked the design. They blend in really well with the aesthetics and feel of the interior. They aren't loud or out of place.

I think just pictures of the honeycomb without the context of the car's interior makes you think it's going to be too much.

I just wish they were beefier material.

I'm not buying rubber mats for the Tesla because I want them. "Happy wife, happy..." I'd get thick carpet. Plastic and rubber show dirt more than cI want WeatherTech for the Wrangler though.
Really?? To me, they look like some fairly plain rubber mats that were standard issue on cars in the 70's. I was expecting something higher end from them, similar to the weathertech's they have for the frunk & trunk.

Maybe they look a lot better in person?

I prefer carpet in a nice car and rubber mats in the Wrangler. I used to get all kinds of mud in the Lexus carpet and they cleaned up nicely. The rubber mats in the Sububan look like...rubber. Even when they're clean they look like something that should be in the Jeep. But rubber looks dirty sooner than carpet. Note, the local car wash has free vacuums so it's easy for me to vacuum carpet with a quick stop. (When we have snow then I'd like to put rubber mats down but not for daily driving.) My wife is from northern MN and just seems to think that rubber mats are an upgrade.

Reactions: Jimmy 1
I have an extra brand new set of these: Tesla Model 3 | Free Shipping | TuxMat. If you live in SoCal and are interested, I am selling the set for $150. I don’t have any interest in shipping them but I live in Riverside County so for $100 off, it will make someone’s day for sure. I have an identical set in mine and I love them! I’ll post a pic shortly.

These have been sold.

+1 on the Tuxmat. Showed it to my friend. He immediately bought some for his Giulia. He went to the dealer for a tire swap... and sales advisor immediately ordered some for her Quadrifoglio...

I like 'em because they go up really high, the rear is one-piece and it cleans up very surprisingly easily (damp microfiber wipedown).

It looks shiny in the pics because of the "texture" but really a nice matte color.