Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Favorite Floor Mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a favorite floor mat besides the ones on Tesla's Website?

So far I've seen recommended, but did not like:

- Toughpro all weather heavy duty (I do not like that beehive design)
- 3D Maxpider (I actually hate that giant "3d" logo)

Anybody else have some to recommend?
I just found these from Taptes: TapTes 3D All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3

They look just like the 3D Maxpider except no logo and a lot cheaper. I'll be ordering them myself if this post counts towards their promotion. I'll let you know what I think after I get them!

Just ordered the Maxpiders. Considered the Taptes but turned off by the practice of encouraging people to post links to their website in exchange for a discount (i.e.- promote the company before you even know if you like the product). I don't tend to be the person to buy the most expensive option but I've seen hundreds of people on this and other forums mention the Maxpiders and I've never seen one person say they weren't happy with the purchase. For the extra $75 over the cheaper options it seemed like a no-brainer.

Maxpider rubber and carpet version

2334AE4B-21C7-44B8-9018-99C66DC05676.jpeg
CF6C0169-9BF1-4735-B7E0-CE7886D88651.jpeg
2DBE3DE1-6814-4841-BDAF-946A20418693.jpeg

Reactions: Perscitus
Does anybody using TAPTES 3D mats know if the mat is slippery on the surface. I am not asking about the bottom of the mat which comes in contact with the car floor. I am asking about the top surface where it comes in contact with the shoe. When the foot is on the accelerator does the heel / shoe slip?

I just ordered a set for my model S from this company (EVannex) only to find that they don't work with the velcro holders. EVannex also informed me that this product is not returnable or refundable. None of this information is obvious on their web site. They are made by Lloyd. Anyway, if you order from this company, be sure to read the fine print.