TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Favorite Project Loveday commercial so far

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Chopr147, May 6, 2017.

1. Chopr147

Chopr147 Active Member

I have seen many of these so far but personally my favorite is still this one. Released prior to the Loveday letter to Elon. Some are preachy, some condescending and others just not well done. I won't name any because that would be rude and not the point.
    So, your favorite?

I put this in S forum because I can't figure out another way :)

• Like x 1
  2. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

#2 boaterva, May 6, 2017
    Last edited: May 6, 2017
    To answer your footnote, could have gone in the Tesla Motors forum itself. There are way too many (different) places to post. ;)

That is one of the better Loveday's (even if not technically one) ones I've seen also. I assume it was submitted!

3. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

#3 BluestarE3, May 6, 2017
    Last edited: May 6, 2017
    I think the problem with the "Loveday" submissions may be that they're trying to win the contest. As such, they may be trying to do what they think will appeal the most to the Tesla judge(s). Before it became competitive, people just let their creative juices flow and did what was fun or meaningful to them. Haven't gone through all the old ads again, but the one that immediately comes to mind is the "Fireflies" one.

• Like x 1
  4. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Well, based on the one month extension that just came out (another thread), the submissions must not be either enough or sufficient, take your pick!