Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Favourite 3rd party retailer

Jessking

Mar 17, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Hey all!

This is my first post so go easy on me! I have recently taken delivery of my model y and am wondering what is a favourite 3rd party retailer for some accessories. In particular I’m looking for a tray to sit in my centre console (not the sliding version). Hoping for a company that also ships to Canada!

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
Search Amazon in general.

Otherwise
TapTes
Abstract Ocean
Jeda
RPM Tesla (?)

Numerous options.

I get a lot of stuff from TapTes. They also sell a small selection on Amazon.

Most vendors beside TapTes focus on a limited set of products usually and often more specific types of products.

DupaCannon

Feb 25, 2021
Cleveland
Abstract Ocean. Hands down. I had an issue with understanding how to fit the acoustics roof glass seal and they were incredibly responsive.

Not sure who they are, but they seem very customer-focused. Given that some of these aftermarket pieces are not always up to snuff, or described accurately on Amazon (ask me how I know) I consider them a good bet.

Reactions: KenYoung1

Pgiadr00

Mar 9, 2021
Alabama
Abstract Ocean. Hands down. I had an issue with understanding how to fit the acoustics roof glass seal and they weren't ncredibly responsive.

Not sure who they are, but they seem very customer-focused. Given that some of these aftermarket pieces are not always up to snuff, or described accurately on Amazon (ask me how I know) I consider them a good bet.
Agreed Abstract Ocean is a great source for accessories. However, I just got an email a few of their products are being discontinued because of a cease and desist letter from Tesla.

Reactions: DupaCannon

tshields

Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Hey all!

This is my first post so go easy on me! I have recently taken delivery of my model y and am wondering what is a favourite 3rd party retailer for some accessories. In particular I’m looking for a tray to sit in my centre console (not the sliding version). Hoping for a company that also ships to Canada!
Hello,
We are a small company that custom molds all of our own floor mats. We take pride in having the bes fitting mats and the best customer service in the market. And YES we do ship to Canada!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC