Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Favourite 3rd party retailer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all!

This is my first post so go easy on me! I have recently taken delivery of my model y and am wondering what is a favourite 3rd party retailer for some accessories. In particular I’m looking for a tray to sit in my centre console (not the sliding version). Hoping for a company that also ships to Canada!

Search Amazon in general.

Otherwise
TapTes
Abstract Ocean
Jeda
RPM Tesla (?)

Numerous options.

I get a lot of stuff from TapTes. They also sell a small selection on Amazon.

Most vendors beside TapTes focus on a limited set of products usually and often more specific types of products.

Abstract Ocean. Hands down. I had an issue with understanding how to fit the acoustics roof glass seal and they were incredibly responsive.

Not sure who they are, but they seem very customer-focused. Given that some of these aftermarket pieces are not always up to snuff, or described accurately on Amazon (ask me how I know) I consider them a good bet.

Reactions: KenYoung1
Abstract Ocean. Hands down. I had an issue with understanding how to fit the acoustics roof glass seal and they weren't ncredibly responsive.

Not sure who they are, but they seem very customer-focused. Given that some of these aftermarket pieces are not always up to snuff, or described accurately on Amazon (ask me how I know) I consider them a good bet.
Agreed Abstract Ocean is a great source for accessories. However, I just got an email a few of their products are being discontinued because of a cease and desist letter from Tesla.

Reactions: DupaCannon
Hey all!

This is my first post so go easy on me! I have recently taken delivery of my model y and am wondering what is a favourite 3rd party retailer for some accessories. In particular I’m looking for a tray to sit in my centre console (not the sliding version). Hoping for a company that also ships to Canada!
Hello,
We are a small company that custom molds all of our own floor mats. We take pride in having the bes fitting mats and the best customer service in the market. And YES we do ship to Canada!