Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Favourite/handy voice commands that work [in the UK]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My favourite is ‘Fold mirrors’ as I am often driving narrow country lanes but unfortunately for me it is a hit and miss. I get everything from hold mirrors to Melrose and some even stranger things. Some days it understands me correctly and other days - no chance. I had my son in the car today and I let him try after it came up with some wired suggestion for my command again. And it worked every time for him!

My favourite is ‘Fold mirrors’ as I am often driving narrow country lanes but unfortunately for me it is a hit and miss. I get everything from hold mirrors to Melrose and some even stranger things. Some days it understands me correctly and other days - no chance. I had my son in the car today and I let him try after it came up with some wired suggestion for my command again. And it worked every time for him!
I find this infuriating. When I urgently need to fold the mirrors, it wants to play some random track, but if there Is no urgency, it works every time. The car can sense panic and just wants to annoy me. 😁