Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feature/2021.4.21

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is in the official Tesla app as 'feature/'.

Dtpnt9Y.jpg
Activated cabin camera to watch driver attentiveness with autopilot engaged. Other bug fixes.

Anyone have any idea on how FSD v.9 is going to work on pre-raven motor cars like mine? I have a 2018 S100D. The regen will slow it down to about 5 mph but then I have to step on the brakes to bring the car to a complete stop. I can't imagine how v9 will handle intersections if it can't stop by itself. I remain hopeful, however, since I did pay for, and look forward to getting, the feature complete full self driving!
You have to enable "hold" mode for it to come to a complete stop.
Even prior to stopping for traffic control, your car with autopilot engaged would come to a complete stop if the car in front stopped - even AP1 cars did that.

You have to enable "hold" mode for it to come to a complete stop.
Even prior to stopping for traffic control, your car with autopilot engaged would come to a complete stop if the car in front stopped - even AP1 cars did that.
I believe you need the Raven motors to have a "hold" mode to select.

However, I now understand my earlier confusion. I recently had my car in for service and was issued a loaner. The loaner had one pedal driving enabled which brought the car to a full stop without having to engage TACC. I loved it so much that I totally forgot that my car WOULD come to a stop at intersections, but only with TACC engaged. So, mea culpa, my concern was based on user error! I am totally jealous of you Raven motor owners!!

• Funny
Reactions: Twiglett