Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feature Ideas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We all know the UI could use some improvement but Tesla seems more focused on FSD than anything. I have had the car for three months (7600 miles) and have some things I would like to see happen and figured I would throw them out there.
I will break them up into different posts to see what gets the most likes, maybe it could happen one day. Not holding my breath...

Reactions: sfRonH
Add the Wh/mi for the current trip to the front page, right between the blinkers would be a perfect spot.

IMG20220914175629.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Iflyair1az
Give the option to add speed on the dashcam recordings, actual dashcams have this option so why not. Highlight what causes the car to alert you, approaching the vehicle in front of you too fast. Show if AP is engaged.
IMG20220914195802.jpg

Last edited:
Able to set navigation to avoid charging locations, maybe I don't want to stop at this location because it doesn't have restrooms nearby and shouldn't be bothered being routed there from such a smart vehicle. Maybe Tesla could collect data about each location and why we prefer a location with a simple trash can over one that is on the backside of some random location next to a hotel that's closed with a homeless camp. I personally would like to not get soaked when I get out to plug in and be able to wash the bugs off my bug collector.

Much better factory navigation or third-party app options, I use the factory navigation but will keep Waze going on my phone. You cant even look around the map and see what food options you have around. Auto recenter on the map is a simple feature that is lacking.

Last edited:
Reactions: sfRonH