Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feature Request Voting System

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The more I think about this problem, the more complicated it appears. If your goal is to help Tesla prioritize its efforts, you might want at least two categories: 1) new features, and 2) fixes to existing features (for example, getting rid of the phantom braking problem with recent versions of AutoPilot, fixing odd behaviors on MCU, fixing issues with audio entertainment system). Everyone, I'm sure, would like to have a feature like Sentry Mode, but there are clearly hardware requirements for that which not all vehicles will have, and there may be other technical impediments we will not be aware of. Monitoring and shaping the list of features to vote on will require considerable technical savvy and discipline, and time, if the result is to be something that Tesla will take at all seriously. It's a terrific idea, but it will require quite a bit of time and effort if it is to be worthwhile. Good luck with it, I hope you pull it off!

Do you have any idea who is behind he WordPress-based list of feature requests you linked to? I note that is specifically forbids listing bugs, and that it contains only two items. You might want to contact the author of that site, and see if a collaboration of some sort makes sense.