TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Feature request

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by Ficheh, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Ficheh

Ficheh Member

Can Tesla either make the clock larger or move it to the left side of the screen, perhaps just below the line separating the speedometer. It's so small and far away it's unusable for my vision.

• Like x 1
  2. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

+1

• Love x 1
  3. TheLocNar

TheLocNar Member

Tweet to Elon. :)

• Love x 1
  4. Ficheh

Ficheh Member

I'm not on Twitter.

• Funny x 1
  5. Shizzrock

Shizzrock Member

Oh, don't worry, anyone can join!

6. dswansonsb

dswansonsb Member

Do you have satellite view enabled on the map display? I find the clock & other info at the top is much more readable with satellite view disabled.

7. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

While true the font is still on the small side and it is quite a distance from the driver. Even if they just moved it to the top left corner I have never seen anything in that area of the screen.