Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Features / Options you miss..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cooled Seats
Seat Extender

The interior and seats of my 2012 $47K Hyundai Equus were much nicer and more comfortable than my 2016 S P90DL, and the back seats were much more roomy. But other than these things my Tesla is better in every way. The 5.0L 429HP V8 in my Equus feels like a Prius compared to Ludicrous.

Reactions: MS16 and pjoseph
Coat hooks
Grab handles
Apple CarPlay
Siri Hands Free
Hands free text messaging
Memory passenger seat
Adjustable headrests
Memory seat settings and adjustments on the door
Comfortable seats
Way points
A better Nav system
Easily accessed Recirc button
Roll out pano roof shade
A well designed center console
BLIS system
A place to stow the tow hook
Headlights that aren't rated 'poor' in performance

Many of what you list rang true to me (hence this thread). Especially the Seats and the Navi. Since you articulate it better, i am just going to quote you.
  • Memory passenger seat
  • Adjustable headrests
  • Memory seat settings and adjustments on the door
  • Comfortable seats
  • Way points
  • A better Nav system
  • Easily accessed Recirc button
  • Roll out pano roof shade
  • A well designed center console

Maybe Elon reads these threads in his copious spare time. And the improvements will come next month :)

I WANT THE PROPER REGENERATION DISPLAY BACK in the centre of the driver's display, like in 6. ... The little car symbol is totally useless.
I WANT BETTER HEADLIGHTS
No more shouting. Still love the Model S. Could drive anything- chose Model S.

Reactions: Cowby
Physical buttons.

Too hard to make adjustments to basic settings (like temperature, fan speed, seat heating) safely while driving. The touch screen is interface is mainly a way to save cost in lieu of proper buttons.

Headlights that actually illuminate the road properly, door and window seals that keep out noise and water, active suspension, brakes actually designed for a 5000 lb performance car with a < 3 sec 0-60 time would be nice.

Reactions: MS16 and Cowby
Blind spot (audible alert) & light-up mirrors

This feature on my older car has saved my skin many times in crazy city traffic.

Incredulous that the most technologically advanced carmaker in the world has missed it. Maybe those EAP cameras will show adjacent lanes on the dash shortly but the audible & visual alerts are more intuitive.

Here's hoping that the Model 3 will have this simple feature. Otherwise i will have to reconsider the pimped out $25k Civic hatchback or the Mazda 3.

Reactions: oktane