Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a MYP on February 15th, 2022. On the web page my estimated delivery date was April. I ordered right after I saw it change from March to April. Once I ordered and put in my information the APPlICATION the next day I had my estimated delivery date as May 31 to June 28. Meanwhile the web still says APRIL...... That date after you pay your deposit is a lot different than April lol. Glad I am not in need of a vehicle. I ordered the vehicle in Silver Metallic Paint and with Black Interior and a Tow hitch. I have not owned a hybrid or ev in the past only ice and very large ice at that. My current vehicle is a Tahoe so this will be very different. Im keeping my Tahoe for a while just in case to ease into the transition from gas to electric and from larger to smaller but am looking forward to it. I joined this thread to educate myself before the delivery and between this forum and YouTube I have learned a lot. Thank you all for your time and wisdom and for my fellow folks ordering in February what was your date of order. What was the delivery estimation on the website before order and when you got your info in what date were you given? Do you live on the East Coast, Mid West or West Coast and what did you order? Think by the time it gets to us we will have all the changes in place for 2022 like the processor, battery, Wipers and such? Think any of us will see the new battery and frame? Let me know your thoughts and I will read all the updates in the thread. I am on the east coast and will be updating this thread if I have any changes.

Reactions: Horty4
I placed an order 2/10
MYLR
White/white
20” wheels
No FSD
No tow

I completed my profile and the pre delivery things you can do up to no trade in/cash on 2/11. EDD has been at “August” just as it said on the order page - I assume you don’t start getting into date ranges until you get much closer which is fine. New to all of this but looking forward to my first Tesla. Test drove one a few weeks ago and was very impressed.

I placed an order 2/10
MYLR
White/white
20” wheels
No FSD
No tow

I completed my profile and the pre delivery things you can do up to no trade in/cash on 2/11. EDD has been at “August” just as it said on the order page - I assume you don’t start getting into date ranges until you get much closer which is fine. New to all of this but looking forward to my first Tesla. Test drove one a few weeks ago and was very impressed.
Hey KK. Welcome to the February order thread. I’m curious what are you driving now?

02/14 OD for MYP white with black interior, no tow.

EDD May 3rd - May 31st

Attachments

• C5E33D54-49BA-4498-B1E2-4D45745E5287.jpeg
    C5E33D54-49BA-4498-B1E2-4D45745E5287.jpeg
    258.5 KB · Views: 754
I ordered a MYP on February 15th, 2022. On the web page my estimated delivery date was April. I ordered right after I saw it change from March to April. Once I ordered and put in my information the APPlICATION the next day I had my estimated delivery date as May 31 to June 28. Meanwhile the web still says APRIL...... That date after you pay your deposit is a lot different than April lol. Glad I am not in need of a vehicle. I ordered the vehicle in Silver Metallic Paint and with Black Interior and a Tow hitch. I have not owned a hybrid or ev in the past only ice and very large ice at that. My current vehicle is a Tahoe so this will be very different. Im keeping my Tahoe for a while just in case to ease into the transition from gas to electric and from larger to smaller but am looking forward to it. I joined this thread to educate myself before the delivery and between this forum and YouTube I have learned a lot. Thank you all for your time and wisdom and for my fellow folks ordering in February what was your date of order. What was the delivery estimation on the website before order and when you got your info in what date were you given? Do you live on the East Coast, Mid West or West Coast and what did you order? Think by the time it gets to us we will have all the changes in place for 2022 like the processor, battery, Wipers and such? Think any of us will see the new battery and frame? Let me know your thoughts and I will read all the updates in the thread. I am on the east coast and will be updating this thread if I have any changes.
My original OD was February 15th as stated in this post but my EDD changed to March 10-31. Don’t know if that’s good or bad tho as I was hoping for an Austin build after a few months of practice. So I was good with an EDD of June that I had originally.

So this won’t be a big change for you size wise. My EDD just changed to earlier.
Size wise it’s very similar - the MY is more of a coupe style in the back which I prefer style wise. May be a little less storage capacity but not an issue for me. I won’t miss pumping in $80+ of premium gas constantly. I think the MY is more fun to drive as well. My EDD has been locked at “August” since day of order but it’s a long range so I have a ways to go I suppose. Maybe when the Texas plant starts cranking them out it will help.

OD 2/10, updated 2/18 to add tow hitch. EDD 12/2022
MYLR, MSM, black interior, 19” wheels, tow, no FSD
Still waiting for EDD to at least change to August since we added the tow hitch
Same here. OD 2/6, updated 2/19 to change paint and wheels. Expected to see EDD change from December to August, but it has not. Hoping to see an updated EDD since I can order the same configuration today with an August EDD.