Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My new EDD as of 4/30/2022: September 10 - November 5.

YAY! moving in the right direction.

I got screwed!

Original order date 2/6/2022.
Original EDD: August 2022
Updated EDD some time in March: Oct 22-Jan 23
Updated EDD on 4/30: September 10 - November 5.
Updated EDD on 5/17: Nov22 - Feb 23

This new EDD appears to be the exact same date that new orders today are showing... YIKES! Hope this is a bug and they update my EDD back to something reasonable.

I changed about 4 weeks after order and paid the price that it was on my order date. I simply clicked "edit design" and it had the old pricing.
Once profile is complete, the edit design button is no longer available. Using the URL bypasses that and lets those who completed their profiles make any changes while keeping the original OD prices.

Regarding editing design, you can also ask Tesla to open up your payment option of the URL doesn’t work (it works for some people, but not others). Then your profile will be incomplete and the edit design button will show up. Once you’re done, though, make sure to change the payment method back! Cash is best until you have a VIN.

I got screwed!

This new EDD appears to be the exact same date that new orders today are showing... YIKES! Hope this is a bug and they update my EDD back to something reasonable.

Well, I guess it was a bug. Got a new Update and its back to September 10 to November 5.

Updated EDD on 5/19: September 10 - November 5.

Might have made a big mistake. Called Tesla today to find any info I could. I mentioned I had already pushed back a trip because of it being in my current 2 week window. She asked me the dates and I told her, followed by the words “no car I wont be going on the trip”. She said she was noting I would be gone from the 3rd to the 10th and I told her NO, DON’T say that I don’t want my car repurposed to some one else because somebody miss reads that. Now I’m worried this might happened. My two week window opens up in just a few days, the rep said that even when I get my vin it will be 3 weeks before I get the car. That puts it on the last day of my current window if I had the vin TODAY.

Well, I guess it was a bug. Got a new Update and its back to September 10 to November 5.

Updated EDD on 5/19: September 10 - November 5.
I had pretty much the same history of changes as you - but I got switched to Nov-Feb 3 weeks ago and it’s still sitting at that 🫤

I ordered mine on 2/22 MYLR black/black Gemini with tow, thinking about upgrading to performance too, did the upgrade price go at the price at time of your original order, or current price for Performance?

I live about 40 miles from Fremont, wish I could just go get

I ordered mine on 2/22 MYLR black/black Gemini with tow, thinking about upgrading to performance too, did the upgrade price go at the price at time of your original order, or current price for Performance?

I live about 40 miles from Fremont, wish I could just go get it!
When I changed it to performance, I only need it to pay the difference at the time of purchase so not the current new price. My delivery day got pushed back 2 days and receiving it tomorrow. They said the pick up site is limited and have delivery service available only