Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5/31 - 6/14. I saw so many people here getting VINs the last couple days picking up in NY and NJ and it rolled in about 30 minutes ago finally. I thought I was gonna be pushed back again
Congrats! Wonder my VIN is out of sequential order 440 vs current 450+ but not too concerned.
Looks like our vehicles are on same transport - When I called in to open finance the rep mentioned it's likely arrival to be on the early side of the window - did you get any info to confirm that as well?

It’s promising when quite a few EDD were pushing out, his tightened.
I get it. We all want to grasp at straws of hope. Unfortunately, the reality is none of these things have any relevance or meaning. It's just luck of the draw but it does seem the game is rigged so it's not truly random. I really hope he gets his car but, if he does, it has nothing to do with any two week window. If it did, then it would also have to have meaning for all the others where clearly it did not...

How was the pick-up experience? Anything wrong with the car, SA knowledgeable?
It was expected. Quick, took 5 mins. SA was extremely busy with other deliveries. Helped me set up phone and left but told me to come in and grab him if I needed any help.

Only issue I noticed with the car is a white stain about 1.5” big on the black rear seat. I rubbed it with my fingers but that did not remove it. It look like I could spray and wipe it clean so it didnt bother me too much.

It was expected. Quick, took 5 mins. SA was extremely busy with other deliveries. Helped me set up phone and left but told me to come in and grab him if I needed any help.

Only issue I noticed with the car is a white stain about 1.5” big on the black rear seat. I rubbed it with my fingers but that did not remove it. It look like I could spray and wipe it clean so it didnt bother me too much.
Sounds good! Glad to see another happy Tesla delivery

Where did you pick it up? I'm picking up in Carlsbad on Saturday.