Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
600FA670-3EF4-4087-A1B7-012525D14FD4.png

My watch has ended...

I was just having a char session with an advisor on Tesla website and I asked about MYP upgrade pricing (at February, pre-increase level). The advisor told me if I change to MYP the price will be at “today’s“ level, not the level of my MYLR price plus the different. I know I read here that this is not true… but I am freaking out because I really do want an MYP and finally gotten enough t money to pay the difference… did Tesla change is policy?

I was just having a char session with an advisor on Tesla website and I asked about MYP upgrade pricing (at February, pre-increase level). The advisor told me if I change to MYP the price will be at “today’s“ level, not the level of my MYLR price plus the different. I know I read here that this is not true… but I am freaking out because I really do want an MYP and finally gotten enough t money to pay the difference… did Tesla change is policy?
Everything I've seen on here points to you getting Feb prices if you switch to MYP. There seems to be multiple MYLR to MYP switchers every day/week on here and none have reported having to pay current MYP prices. In Canada, we just got the option to keep existing pricing a few weeks ago so I can't see them subsequently removing that option from the US which has had it for many, many months now.

You can try using this link to get into the Edit Config window which will show you the pricing and allow you to do the change yourself:
www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN######## (enter your own RN number at the end of the URL). You may need to enter the URL, log-in, re-enter the URL to get to the page. In Canada, there is a ~$800 price increase compared to the old pricing which is supposedly an increase in the delivery fee but not sure if that is the case in the US or not.

Reactions: kitt2000