Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice, I was really surprised at my F460......If it was F456 or lower I was going to deny it, because I've seen many recent deliveries coming in at F457 and higher. Anything lower probably would have been a reject from somebody else. Just my opinion!
VINs aren’t sequential so I wouldn’t read much into the number. Given market demand and lead times there is likely very few rejects. Seems a bit odd to me to deny a vehicle you haven’t seen soly on the vin number…. But hey, to each their own.

Reactions: JDEWD250
VINs aren’t sequential so I wouldn’t read much into the number. Given market demand and lead times there is likely very few rejects. Seems a bit odd to me to deny a vehicle you haven’t seen soly on the vin number…. But hey, to each their own.
Same, that’s a little too much for me to look into. Unless I go and it’s something completely egregious, im not too worried about it. Just excited to finally be at this point finally. for those that are still waiting I Hope you all have VINs coming soon too, this forum has been tremendously resourceful and helpful.

Reactions: Ralbright