Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR delivery just moved to Dec 2022 to March 2023, originally delivery was supposed to be August. Feels like they aren't actually building MYLR. Order date was 2/22 for a MSM, five seat, white interior with 19" wheels. Don't want MYP right now cause i want the smoother ride. Oh well, just feels like new car is forever away.

Reactions: theocguy
A big blow to me this time on the Y.

I understanding the long wait and when I ordered the Y in Feb, it stated it would be EDD in December. I thought I would be ok for that and today, after almost 4 months since ordered, it changed the EDD from the generic December to ‘March 2023 - Jun 2023’.

I am still going to wait for that but in the meantime, I think I am going to look for some other EV for test driving. May be when more EVs in the market by some end of this year or early next year, it might give me some additional options.

Will update my timeline in signature later. Sad day to me. It is still the ‘range’ and not like March 15,2023 to June 20,2023.

Reactions: OH_WATT
MYLR delivery just moved to Dec 2022 to March 2023, originally delivery was supposed to be August. Feels like they aren't actually building MYLR. Order date was 2/22 for a MSM, five seat, white interior with 19" wheels. Don't want MYP right now cause i want the smoother ride. Oh well, just feels like new car is forever away.
Same here. I have the same config except with black interior. I don’t remember if the 19” is the standard or not. Mine is the standard wheels.

mine just shifted to Mar 23 to Jun 23

mine just shifted to Mar 23 to Jun 23
MYLR, white exterior, white interior, 7-seat, no tow, no FSD, standard wheels.

OOD: 2/24/22
1st deliver date: “August 2022”
2nd “September” (this change happened a week after ordering)
3rd “dec 2022 - March 2023” (this just showed today 6/6/22)

I’m with the person above wondering if they will continue to make the LR. Maybe they are trying to switch over to 4680?

I really wanted the 7 seats and don’t really want to switch to MYP. Not sure what to do as we needed a larger car than we have now for a second child on the way.

Same 💩 here
Ordered on 02/22/2022
MYLR Black/black tow with Gemini wheels
Annoying
FCA0074A-2A17-444E-A628-9F60EA4F432A.jpeg

I said “F it” and changed to MYP. New date says July-sept 2022.

We needed the extra seats because we plan on having a 3rd child in the next couple years.

Figured we could have the MYP for a couple years then get back in line and order a new MYLR 7-seat. Wait 1-2 years for that one and trade in this MYP. Let’s see how fast things get moving now. 🤞

I’m so angry…

Hi Brian, your Model Y has not yet arrived and we are rescheduling your appointment to 01:00 PM on June 9, 2022 based on your vehicle's current ETA.

If your vehicle arrives/is ready earlier than anticipated, we will reach out to reschedule accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Questions? Reply here.

I already took the day off, now I have to reschedule my life yet again.

quote Jerry Seinfeld “you can take the reservation, you just can’t keep the reservation.”

I’m so angry…

Hi Brian, your Model Y has not yet arrived and we are rescheduling your appointment to 01:00 PM on June 9, 2022 based on your vehicle's current ETA.

If your vehicle arrives/is ready earlier than anticipated, we will reach out to reschedule accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Questions? Reply here.

I already took the day off, now I have to reschedule my life yet again.
I could quote every word. Mine has been rescheduled for the 8th afternoon. I have tint and coating scheduled too, plus a trip to Italy very soon.

That's exactly why I switched from MYLR to MYP, I was in no hurry, but watching these threads and everybody getting there cars was a bummer!!!!!!

Reactions: JDEWD250
Looks like we are all getting our MYLR EDD pushed out today.. Mine was on September for quite a while since initially starting at August. Now as of today it's Dec 2022 to Mar 2023. That's just not going to work... may be time to switch to MYP. I really don't want that version, but I cannot go that long without a vehicle based on my own personal situation. Ugh.

Reactions: JDEWD250
That's exactly why I switched from MYLR to MYP, I was in no hurry, but watching these threads and everybody getting there cars was a bummer!!!!!!
I drive a lot (40,000 - 45,000 miles a year) and the tires alone would cost me about $2000 every 9-10 months, besides the extra $5000 plus tax, and another $2000 rebate from BAAQMD that I would no longer be eligible for.

So if I went for a P, $7500 more up front and a lot more on tires regularly.
Not gonna do it.

At least you are 3 mos sooner than mine EDD. Other than the exterior color, did you have any other upgrade? Mine is MSM on black and no upgrades on anything else. I ordered few days before you did.
I'm along for the ride with my March 11th order. Changed to Mar-June today from Dec. I was always anticipating Jan-Feb but Mar-Jun is getting ridiculous.

Mine is also a "no optioned" MYLR which always have the longest delivery times. Any options added back in Feb/Mar would have put the EDD Aug/Sep and now would be pushed to Dec-Mar it seems.

That said, it seems almost everyone with Feb, Mar, April orders are getting this generic push today. This is the same date range as a brand new order.
I wonder if the EDDs will shift back in a few days as it seems the system is getting a reset....maybe wishful thinking.

I'm along for the ride with my March 11th order. Changed to Mar-June today from Dec. I was always anticipating Jan-Feb but Mar-Jun is getting ridiculous.

Mine is also a "no optioned" MYLR which always have the longest delivery times. Any options added back in Feb/Mar would have put the EDD Aug/Sep and now would be pushed to Dec-Mar it seems.

That said, it seems almost everyone with Feb, Mar, April orders are getting this generic push today. This is the same date range as a brand new order.
I wonder if the EDDs will shift back in a few days as it seems the system is getting a reset....maybe wishful thinking.
I believe we are all wishing it resets to something much sooner.

I believe we are all wishing it resets to something much sooner.
I'm now reading people with November orders got this same generic push out today to Dec-Mar 2023 where as other November orders are getting VINs or narrow June-Jul delivery windows.

So that may give some hope that this is just a system reboot. 🤞 I won't jump ship to a MYP just yet.