Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered in February 2022 and my current EDD is 12/15 to 12/31. I just got an email from Tesla saying:

"Based on the delivery date of your Model Y, you will receive a Tesla Shop promo code closer to your delivery date that you can redeem for Tesla Mobile Connector or put toward the purchase of Tesla Wall Connector."

Has anyone else received the same email? And does it have any relation to when the VIN is issued?

Unfortunately, I already ordered and have received both the mobile connector and wall charger...so not sure what good the coupon will do me now?
I was logging in to post the same update.. I got the same email today and my delivery window is from tomorrow to 11/13. Not sure whether this is an indication of things moving forward though..

OD 9 Feb 2022. MYLR MSM with White interior, tow hitch, EAP.
Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
I got the same email today.

For the person who already ordered your charger, you could always use your credit towards the CCS Adapter.

I have been nesting in the garage for two months now. Is anyone else making a nice home for the Vehicle Birth/Arrival?

OD 9 Feb 2022. MYLR MSM with White interior, tow hitch, EAP.
Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
I got the same email today.

For the person who already ordered your charger, you could always use your credit towards the CCS Adapter.

I have been nesting in the garage for two months now. Is anyone else making a nice home for the Vehicle Birth/Arrival?
haha - I painted my garage and put down garage floor mats!

I also received the promo email regarding the Tesla Connector Promo without an actual code. Just an explaination that one would be send out closer to my delivery date. My EDD is Dec 5 thru Dec 31, 2022 Original order date was 02-18-2022 , MY White Exterior everything stock. So apparently if you received a promo code along with the email your window should be near. My email had no promo code assigned to me.

Reactions: NewElectric
I ordered in February 2022 and my current EDD is 12/15 to 12/31. I just got an email from Tesla saying:

"Based on the delivery date of your Model Y, you will receive a Tesla Shop promo code closer to your delivery date that you can redeem for Tesla Mobile Connector or put toward the purchase of Tesla Wall Connector."

Has anyone else received the same email? And does it have any relation to when the VIN is issued?

Unfortunately, I already ordered and have received both the mobile connector and wall charger...so not sure what good the coupon will do me now?
I got that email this weekend and just had my window changed from Oct 30-Nov 27 to Nov 23-Dec 7. Getting hints of communication that things are coming closer but its still just a big tease right now.

Delivery window changed from 10/29-11/13 to 11/3-11/13. No VIN it coupon for charger yet...
I got my VIN assigned today!!!! 2023, Fremont build. Delivery date options given are 11/3 and 11/4. Trying to see if moving it by one day is a possible option as I can take my wife and kid for the delivery. No ultrasonic sensors, as per the delivery agreement..

OD 3/10, MYLR5 Blue/Black/Gemini

Last edited:
I got my VIN assigned today!!!! 2023, Fremont build. Delivery date options given are 11/3 and 11/4. Trying to see if moving it by one day is a possible option as I can take my wife and kid for the delivery. No ultrasonic sensors, as per the delivery agreement..

OD 3/10, MYLR5 Blue/Black/Gemini
I'm skeptical as many have signed no USS agreement but received MYLR with USS. Both 2022 and 2023

Reactions: NewElectric