Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
  • OD: 2/23/22
  • EDD: August 2022 in Sacramento, CA
  • Profile completed on 2/24/22
  • Red / White
  • Gemini wheels (plan to put aftermarket)
  • No FSD
  • No hitch
Oh hey, hopefully your EDD changes in the next week or so. I ordered mine a month ago from Walnut Creek (after test drive) lol. We live in Vacaville, CA and I work in Sac sometimes. MDLR, blue/white, standard wheels, Tow hitch, no FSD . Now EDD is April 13th - May but was June 12th - July so I expect to push back to June. I'm hoping we'll find out by late March lol. I've never heard back from SA texting, did you establish contact with Tesla SA?

Oh hey, hopefully your EDD changes in the next week or so. I ordered mine a month ago from Walnut Creek (after test drive) lol. We live in Vacaville, CA and I work in Sac sometimes. MDLR, blue/white, standard wheels, Tow hitch, no FSD . Now EDD is April 13th - May but was June 12th - July so I expect to push back to June. I'm hoping we'll find out by late March lol. I've never heard back from SA texting, did you establish contact with Tesla SA?
thanks for info! I'm not in rush to get it tomorrow, even August is fine with me :cool: This Tesla for my wife as a replacement for 2013 Lexus GS450H that she currently drives. Decided to order it now vs next year due to inflation and gas prices will go up even more regardless. Main factor that I'm 100% expecting Tesla raise prices again due to a great demand / sales.

Reactions: theocguy
For anyone who has ordered recently, hopefully the backlog is being cleared up but I placed order & completed profile October 28, 2021 and still am waiting for my Model Y. Specs:

MYLR
White/White
20" induction wheels
No tow
No FSD
Cash

Original EDD May 2022, pushed to June 2022, then in Jan it jumped February 24-March 23, now currently at April 26-May 24 EDD for Los Angeles area delivery. Pretty lengthy wait for me!

Reactions: Otter2007
Order date 2/4
LR / Dual motor
Midnight silver
Black interior
18” Aero

Est delivery March 5 - 19.

Hoping to get delivery before 19. As I am out of town after 19th for 6 days

Does anyone know if they can hold delivery for 5 -6 days?
The give you a 3 day window to take delivery. 18” wheels? Also, strange that if you ordered 2/4 your DDD is March 5 -19. 4-6 weeks for a MYLR is almost unheard of.

Is this for a MYLR or M3LR? If M3, it all makes sense, but this is the MY forum.