Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered and completed feb 4th, edd march 1-31, then changed to 7-21, then on the 7th changed to 10-31, then on the 11th changed 14-28. MYP no tow, no fsd, white with black interior
I have a feeling our cars will be shipped on the same truck. ordered 2/5 and updated color to black on 2/9. First EDD march 9th - march 31 st.
Yesterday, on the 10th it changed to March 11 - March 31st. This morning it changed to March 14 - March 28. MYP no tow no fsd. blk ext. blk int.
no vin. Got trade in texts 2 weeks ago.

Los Angeles, CA

Reactions: wweaver1991
I have a feeling our cars will be shipped on the same truck. ordered 2/5 and updated color to black on 2/9. First EDD march 9th - march 31 st.
Yesterday, on the 10th it changed to March 11 - March 31st. This morning it changed to March 14 - March 28. MYP no tow no fsd. blk ext. blk int.
no vin. Got trade in texts 2 weeks ago.

Los Angeles, CA
YUP, definitely. there must be some shipment on the way.

Is my order timeline unrealistic?

Ordered Feb 26th. Original EDD was Augest
On Feb 28th EDD changed to March 15th - March 29th.

Is this a realistic timeline? I feel like I’ve seen a lot longer wait times?

Pick up is in Cleveland.
What was your configuration? If MYP, they are really giving priority. Would think if a MYLR and someone declined there would be someone else ahead of you to get that vehicle. If not MYP, very strange and lucky

EDD for my 03/01/2022 order (MYLR, Ext-white, Int-black, 20" wheel, No tow, No FSD) is not September 2022 from August 2022 :(
I'm thinking to add FSD to get early delivery. Any suggestion/experience? Can we remove FSD package before delivery?

EDD for my 03/01/2022 order (MYLR, Ext-white, Int-black, 20" wheel, No tow, No FSD) is not September 2022 from August 2022 :(
I'm thinking to add FSD to get early delivery. Any suggestion/experience? Can we remove FSD package before delivery?
I am sure what is true today will not be true for much longer. Today, you should be able to remove it without issue. BUT, based on the order agreement, they can update the order to the current cost. For me, it’s about $8k.

I am sure now that they are putting priority on FSD, they will be enforcing that more so to prevent people from adding it and removing it to move the order forward. Or, update your EDD once it’s removed, pushing you out

Quite honestly this all thing of trying to "figure out" a way to beat the system by adding/changing/removing based on situations and reports coming out of a forum makes me quite sad. I don't mean any disrespect to anyone here, and I apologize if my comment came out wrongly, but I think that the hassle free Tesla buying experience is made complicated by the First World expectation to have everything fast and now.

LR order went from August to September today. My profile is incomplete because I’m still waiting for DMV to deliver my personalized plates that I ordered in August 2021 🙃

Step 3 of the registration is about transferring special plates and I want to make sure that information is entered.

Anyone else seeing their EDD change?

LR order went from August to September today. My profile is incomplete because I’m still waiting for DMV to deliver my personalized plates that I ordered in August 2021 🙃

Step 3 of the registration is about transferring special plates and I want to make sure that information is entered.

How did you order CA personalized plates without VIN? It took me almost 9 months to get mine in November 2021.

I ordered my LR at the very end of January and up until last week has an estimated delivery date of the end of May to the end of June. Then it got pushed to August. Now its 8/15 - 9/12.