Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am very invested in your order. I ordered my MYP MSM/White just a week later than you 3/6/22. Right now my EDD says April 30 - June 4. I am hoping to see a jump similar to yours because when I ordered the website said April

I am in CA and that helps towards quarter end push. My friends in Houston are not as lucky around quarter end. However, because I am in CA, we don't really get any love during the first two months of the quarter. Good luck with your order!!

I just joined to share my experience for my wife's MY. We ordered a MYLR back on the 4th of February (No FSD, White Seats, 7 seater, 20 inch wheels, white). Original EDD was July 7-August 10. EDD moved to late September to Novemver a few weeks back. We changed to MYP. EDD moved to April 14 to April 22. VIN was assigned today and we will pick up the car next week.

Reactions: BGOwner
I just joined to share my experience for my wife's MY. We ordered a MYLR back on the 4th of February (No FSD, White Seats, 7 seater, 20 inch wheels, white). Original EDD was July 7-August 10. EDD moved to late September to Novemver a few weeks back. We changed to MYP. EDD moved to April 14 to April 22. VIN was assigned today and we will pick up the car next week.
Good move @aepps22
I'm sticking with my MYLR

What is your configuration?

MYLR silver / black /5 / no tow / no fsd/ 19” / OD 2-17
I am still stuck on the EDD Dec 2022. I just hope to get the car by end of 2022 or Jan 2023 latest.
I also ordered a M3RWD on 3/2x. EDD moved from Aug 2022 to 8/13-10/8.

MYLR / White / 7 Seats / tow / no FSD/ and 19' wheels - pretty simple config in my opinion... still not sure why I'm being pushed back to Oct 2022 - Jan 2023 as my order date was in Feb.

Just joined this... Interesting seeing all of your order and delivery times... I ordered a MYP MSM/White interior no FSD no tow on 2/12 when the Tesla website still said March. After the order my initial EDD was May-June for a few weeks, then it switched to April 12-May 10. Still waiting on a VIN assignment so April 12 is looking doubtful.

Just found this sub-forum. I had been tracking my EDD (along with others) in the M3LR forum.
If you look at my signature, you can see all 6 (SIX!) of my EDD's. Still sitting at April 11-25, and it's getting close and I haven't heard anything.
Fingers crossed, but I'm used to disappointment during this process....