Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got pushed back from 4/25 - 5/23 to 5/17 - 6/14. My ODD was 2/17 and I’m based in Atlanta.

My concern is being close to EOQ where deliveries to West Coast are prioritized. Would love to see less talk about Twitter from the CEO and more talk about how to meet demand for the vehicles in a fair way.

I have seen this. I saw at least one that switched to MYP and got a VIN the next day. Obviously, that was someone else's order. Others in a week or so. Not sure if that is still happening. It's fine to convert but I think that should be treated like a new order since it is a different car entirely rather than bumping someone else waiting.
I have kept my original order MYLR OD Feb 6th and my EDD changes weekly! Yesterday was July 23-Aug 17, today......October 2022-January 2023. I'm in no rush, but c'mon

Reactions: JDEWD250
Feb 20 Order Date
MYP Ext White-Black Int
No FSD
Yes Hitch
EDD - Change 1: May/Jun
Chante 2: 4/16-5/14
Change 3: 6/7-7/19
Change 4: 5/8-6/12

this week changed to Black exterior and deleted Hitch

Holding steady...

Last edited:
Reactions: J719
MYLR
  • OD: 2/23/22
  • EDD: August 2022 in Sacramento, CA
  • Profile completed on 2/24/22
  • Red / White
  • Gemini wheels (plan to put aftermarket)
  • No FSD
  • No hitch
Today logged into my account via browser and "edit design" option popped up first time. EDD stated October.
I added tow hitch, new electronic agreement states "Order placed with electronically accepted terms 04/13/22"

EDD got pushed to Oct - Dec 2022. :rolleyes: Did I go back in line? LOL

I placed an order 2/12
MYP
Red/Black
21” wheels
No tow

Estimated delivery for the MYP was March prior to placing order. Initial dates after the order was placed on 2/12 showed mid March — mid April, then 2 weeks later moved to April 14 - May 26. Earlier this week dates pushed again to May 26 - June 30.

Reactions: jpelaston