Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice MYLR Feb OD! Wonder if the LR to P switchers are kicking themselves.
As one of those "switchers" still waiting for a VIN, I'm maintaining a "Que sera, sera" attitude. Since most of us have figured out that there is no humanly discernible logic to the delivery schedule (i.e. only Elon knows), I'll send congrats to all those getting VINs and deliveries, while opening the Tesla app 10-20 times a day to see if the VIN shows up.

EDD tightened this morning. 5/17 - 6/14 to 5/19 - 6/2. Hoping this sticks and get assigned a VIN soon. ATL delivery.
I’m glad you sent this out as I’ve just quit checking. When this came thru on my email I went to look and mine had changed as well. I’m in NC and it changed from May 18 - June 15. I now have May 20 -June 3. I checked the source code and still no VIN. Guess it’s still too early even tho it’s probably assigned before the car is born. So I’m not gonna get my hopes up. I know people have even had VINs disappear but I’ll wait till I get one to do anything.

Reactions: gsugators
I’m glad you sent this out as I’ve just quit checking. When this came thru on my email I went to look and mine had changed as well. I’m in NC and it changed from May 18 - June 15. I now have May 20 -June 3. I checked the source code and still no VIN. Guess it’s still too early even tho it’s probably assigned before the car is born. So I’m not gonna get my hopes up. I know people have even had VINs disappear but I’ll wait till I get one to do anything.
I ordered same day as you so I'm hoping mine goes to 2 weeks here also...doubtful tho

Reactions: GooberGrape
What’s your configuration and OD?

MYLR White/white, FSD. OD 3/24/2022 EDD Apr-Jun -> Jun-Oct -> May 7 - May 14. Considering rejecting & reordering when 4680 batteries are available.
Why not take what you can now, then when 4680 are available for the MYLR reorder, if you are planning on it anyway. Good chance you can get more for a slighly used MYLR then you paid for it. But, FSD doesnt help with resale.

As one of those "switchers" still waiting for a VIN, I'm maintaining a "Que sera, sera" attitude. Since most of us have figured out that there is no humanly discernible logic to the delivery schedule (i.e. only Elon knows), I'll send congrats to all those getting VINs and deliveries, while opening the Tesla app 10-20 times a day to see if the VIN shows up.
I hear ya. I gave up contacting Tesla over a month ago. I was actually considering re-ordering only a MYLR this time and then switching to a MYP and see if I can get my car. That seems to be the ONLY thing that has a better chance than a coin toss at affecting your actual delivery. I have another idea though I am pretty sure will work but first I have to procure a goat.

Funny thing just happened though. I got two calls back to back from Tesla. One came in while I was on the first one. Of course, I was thinking this is a VIN call eh? But no, just wanted to know if I had any questions about the process but then could not answer a single one of them. I really appreciated them reaching out to me though. Do I think this means anything? Nope.

I still have no reason to think my remaining wait time will be less than five more months.