Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 2/20

MYLR
Red
Black Interior
20” Induction
5 Seat
No tow
No FSD

EDD History:

Aug
Aug-Sep
Oct-Jan
Sep-Oct

And just today Oct-Feb 😫
I am scared as my OD was 2/17 but I do not have any upgrades (color/wheels). With the red and 20", your EDD got pushed from Aug to Nov-Feb. My original EDD is Dec, and it has been staying like that since i ordered. I am not sure when it gets closer, the EDD will get pushed further.

I am scared as my OD was 2/17 but I do not have any upgrades (color/wheels). With the red and 20", your EDD got pushed from Aug to Nov-Feb. My original EDD is Dec, and it has been staying like that since i ordered. I am not sure when it gets closer, the EDD will get pushed further.
My order is the exact same as yours except I'm one month behind you having ordered on 3/11. I've just sat at "December 2022" since ordering. I thought your Feb order would have at least been "November". I thought it only switched to December sometime early March?? I remember an optioned order was saying August in Feb and then that went to September when I bought mine mid-March. I thought the no-optioned orders were October or November back in Feb? Was yours December when initially ordered?

Regardless, I'm also wondering what will happen to my EDD once we get closer to Xmas...LOL

I’m still at “September”. I guess it’s good it hasn’t pushed out.

On a good note cars are definitely getting delivered on the east coast. Was driving on 84 East in CT yesterday afternoon and there was a carrier of brand new Teslas (all model types) headed in that direction. Of course they weren’t headed to CT as they’re not allowed to deliver cars in this state. Maybe headed to MA.

Order date: 2/24/2022
MYLR
White exterior
White interior
7 seat
Standard rims
No Tow

For a few days right after ordering, my EDD was “August 2022”

Then it went to “September”

Haven’t seen any update since end of February. Located in NW Suburbs of Chicago. Haven’t seen too many people in the forum with 7 seat model. I wonder how/where Tesla fits those into their deliveries.