Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is an update

MYP - Los Angeles, delivery to home 5/19

First ordered MYLR on Feb 9th
-white
-black interior
-20" wheel
-5 seat
-no tow
-no FSD
Estimated delivery - Aug~Sept

1st push- march 13th (sep-oct)
2nd push - march 27th (oct - jan23)

Edit to Performance on 4/28/20
-white
-black interior
-5 seat
-no tow
-no FSD
4/29/22 - update 5/8~5/22
5/7/22 - 1st push 5/12~5/26
5/13/22 - 2nd push 5/15~5/26
5/15/22 - 3rd push 5/20 (they said the car was not ready)

So it was a long journey, I did get a phone call from Tesla automatic system letting me know my delivery is scheduled for tomorrow.
I uploaded my insurance (which Geico was cheaper than Tesla) and deposited it. I was able to sign all the forms electronically 24 hours prior to my delivery time window.

Now I have $1,300 worth of accessories ready to be installed tomorrow...

MYLR5, black exterior, black interior, 19” wheels, tow hitch, no FSD.

Originally ordered the 7-seat version without tow hitch on 2/4, didn’t know I had to complete the profile until 2/19 but was still at August’s EDD

In mid-April the EDD was pushed to Oct.-Jan. so I decided to drop the 7-seat option and added the tow hitch. The EDD actually improved to Sept.-Nov. until yesterday when it was pushed to Nov.-Feb.

Like many people I am now pondering about switching my order to MYP. The only reason I am not sure about this is the range issue. However, I just ordered the CCS1 adapter from Korea - if I received it as others have attested, then I would actually switch to MYP. I guess we will see. Perhaps by the time I received the adapter the EDD would switch back to Sept. or Oct., which is still acceptable.

Question - given that I ordered back in Feb., if I switch to MYP ‘today’, am I looking at about two-three months wait time?

MYLR5, black exterior, black interior, 19” wheels, tow hitch, no FSD.

Originally ordered the 7-seat version without tow hitch on 2/4, didn’t know I had to complete the profile until 2/19 but was still at August’s EDD

In mid-April the EDD was pushed to Oct.-Jan. so I decided to drop the 7-seat option and added the tow hitch. The EDD actually improved to Sept.-Nov. until yesterday when it was pushed to Nov.-Feb.

Like many people I am now pondering about switching my order to MYP. The only reason I am not sure about this is the range issue. However, I just ordered the CCS1 adapter from Korea - if I received it as others have attested, then I would actually switch to MYP. I guess we will see. Perhaps by the time I received the adapter the EDD would switch back to Sept. or Oct., which is still acceptable.

Question - given that I ordered back in Feb., if I switch to MYP ‘today’, am I looking at about two-three months wait time?
The trend I see on here is if you have a Feb order and switch to MYP you may have a MYP next week 😇

• Funny
Reactions: andebria
The trend I see on here is if you have a Feb order and switch to MYP you may have a MYP next week 😇
I wish that was for sure. I ordered the MYLR 2/1/22, and switched to MYP 3/30/22. My EDD, after multiple bumps both before and after the switch, EDD is 6/13/22-7/18/22. I checked with the SA to make sure my profile is complete and there is nothing holding back delivery. 🤞for an EOQ delivery.

How do you check if your profile is complete without talkin to SA?
I was sure there was something terribly wrong with my order when I got bumped back so far that I could have gotten an earlier EDD by reordering. So I texted and got confirmation that my profile was complete and I had done everything to enable my order to move forward. That's the only useful info I have ever received. So yes. Make sure with SA.

I didn't realize why this was happening until later....

I was sure there was something terribly wrong with my order when I got bumped back so far that I could have gotten an earlier EDD by reordering. So I texted and got confirmation that my profile was complete and I had done everything to enable my order to move forward. That's the only useful info I have ever received. So yes. Make sure with SA.

I didn't realize why this was happening until later....

What's the SA's text #? Is it a general number? I never have been in touch with an SA yet, nor have they contacted me.

So I've been concerned because my EDD moved to Oct 22-Jan 23 and that is just too far out for our needs. I called my SA to ask about switching from my MYLR to a MYP and she was adamant that my pricing would change to current MYP pricing as opposed the MYP pricing at the time I placed the order (2/14/22). I mentioned that I had seen otherwise in my research and she insisted my "research" was wrong and I would have to pay current pricing on the upgrade. Can anyone offer other info or help me with what I should say/do to get the original pricing?

On another note, I asked about the mobile connector and she said they are including them at the factory for any orders prior to the announcement date, and if a car shows up for delivery without the mobile connector, they have extras at the SC they put in the car if it qualifies based on order date.

So I've been concerned because my EDD moved to Oct 22-Jan 23 and that is just too far out for our needs. I called my SA to ask about switching from my MYLR to a MYP and she was adamant that my pricing would change to current MYP pricing as opposed the MYP pricing at the time I placed the order (2/14/22). I mentioned that I had seen otherwise in my research and she insisted my "research" was wrong and I would have to pay current pricing on the upgrade. Can anyone offer other info or help me with what I should say/do to get the original pricing?

On another note, I asked about the mobile connector and she said they are including them at the factory for any orders prior to the announcement date, and if a car shows up for delivery without the mobile connector, they have extras at the SC they put in the car if it qualifies based on order date.
Update: So, my SA just called back to apologize and let me know she was wrong. I can modify the order and the pricing stays the same. I had her submit an order change and my pricing on the MYP stayed the same as it was in Feb. She was incredibly gracious and apologetic about the mix up.

When I used the chat function on Tesla’s web site in mid-April to get someone to open up my profile and changed my order from MYLR7 to MYLR5, I asked about pricing if I change to MYP. The person told me it would be based on 02/2022 pricing (before the second price increase).

I won‘t be able to decide, based on my financial situation, if I want to definitely switch from MYLR to MYP until June - so getting the car (if I did switch) in August or so wouldn’t be bad.

How do you check if your profile is complete without talkin to SA? On the app, it just says check back letter. We'll notify you when its time to schedule your delivery appointment.
Log in to your account on the Tesla website, click Manage for your for your order. Under Next Steps, it should say “We will contact you…”
Under Completed Tasks, check all the registration details: name(s), address, payment method, and total amount due. I didn’t specify a trade, so I didn’t have anything to complete. I selected full cash payment (for now) so payment terms was complete. The SA sees this same info on a different screen that has check boxes for each step. My outstanding steps were insurance, final payment, and delivery, which all come after getting a VIN.

I’ve been pushed back again. Don’t know if it’s because of carrier issues for transport or the charge port.

OD 2/15/21
EDD
May 31 - June 28 Original date on 2/15/23

March 20 - March 31 Changed on 3/3/22

April 27 - May 25 Changed on 3/7/22

May 18- June 15 Changed on 4/10/22

May 20 - June 3 Changed on 4/28/22

May 17 - May 31 Changed on 4/29/22

May 25 - May 29 Changed on 5/7/22 VIN

May 29 - June 2 Changed on 5/12/22

June 2 - June 6 Changed on 5/16/22

June 7 - June 11 Changed on 5/21/22

I’ve been pushed back again. Don’t know if it’s because of carrier issues for transport or the charge port.

OD 2/15/21
EDD
May 31 - June 28 Original date on 2/15/23

March 20 - March 31 Changed on 3/3/22

April 27 - May 25 Changed on 3/7/22

May 18- June 15 Changed on 4/10/22

May 20 - June 3 Changed on 4/28/22

May 17 - May 31 Changed on 4/29/22

May 25 - May 29 Changed on 5/7/22 VIN

May 29 - June 2 Changed on 5/12/22

June 2 - June 6 Changed on 5/16/22

June 7 - June 11 Changed on 5/21/22