Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up our MYLR at Tesla this afternoon (Fremont Build - Build Date 11/1/2022), it came with no USS, upgraded cameras, comfort suspension, no cargo cover as we got the seven seater, matrix headlights, and we were informed that we might have the 4680 battery pack as the service advisor was telling us this new battery pack we can keep our charge at 100%. I need to find a way to verify this statement!

We did notice the frunk will need minor adjustments, but overall a very solid delivery experience from Tesla Buena Park. No other misalignment issues.

If you know how to verify the battery pack, please let me know how.

Reactions: Joe Schmoe88
Just got VIN today after delivery window moving all over the place this past week. Delivery is 12/5 to 12/14, looks like Fremont car with 2023 model year for Minneapolis delivery
OD 9 Feb 2022. MYLR MSM with White interior, tow hitch, EAP.
Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
EDD Nov 18 - Dec 2
EDD Dec 5 - Dec 31
EDD Nov 27 - Dec 7
VIN Assigned - 16 Nov 22 -- PF605

Vin Assigned today -- noticed via the app, then verified on the website. Still haven't received an email about it yet.

Quinn13 -- We might be delivery buddies.... See you there.

Reactions: Quinn13
Picked up our MYLR at Tesla this afternoon (Fremont Build - Build Date 11/1/2022), it came with no USS, upgraded cameras, comfort suspension, no cargo cover as we got the seven seater, matrix headlights, and we were informed that we might have the 4680 battery pack as the service advisor was telling us this new battery pack we can keep our charge at 100%. I need to find a way to verify this statement!

We did notice the frunk will need minor adjustments, but overall a very solid delivery experience from Tesla Buena Park. No other misalignment issues.

If you know how to verify the battery pack, please let me know how.
Your service advisor is confused.

Reactions: hodap2001
Not much action in this group -- wondering if I'm the last one with a February order date. Dec 1st is my scheduled Pickup date!!!!

Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
EDD Nov 18 - Dec 2
EDD Dec 5 - Dec 31
EDD Nov 27 - Dec 7
22 Nov - Email arrived with coupon code for my charger -- Charger order placed (Curious how long for it to arrive)
22 Nov - Email finally arrived for scheduling my pickup time from the Service Center
Pickup date 1 Dec 2022 -- Fingers crossed that all goes well. -- I see the light!!!!

Not much action in this group -- wondering if I'm the last one with a February order date. Dec 1st is my scheduled Pickup date!!!!

Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
EDD Nov 18 - Dec 2
EDD Dec 5 - Dec 31
EDD Nov 27 - Dec 7
22 Nov - Email arrived with coupon code for my charger -- Charger order placed (Curious how long for it to arrive)
22 Nov - Email finally arrived for scheduling my pickup time from the Service Center
Pickup date 1 Dec 2022 -- Fingers crossed that all goes well. -- I see the light!!!!
I'm waiting for my pick up date. My VIN was assigned last week with EDD of 11/28 to 12/9. Then Sunday, the dates slid to 11/25 to 12/4. I also received two emails Sunday afternoon. One was my coupon for the mobile charger which I already have. The other was from the support team at Richmond service center with information about the delivery process and to be ready to schedule my pick up when notified. So, getting closer. I was hoping for delivery this weekend but based on your post, I will hope for late next week.

BTW, I received my mobile charger very fast when I ordered. Maybe four or five days.

Best of luck to you. Hope your delivery goes well.

Reactions: JSaleska
I'm waiting for my pick up date. My VIN was assigned last week with EDD of 11/28 to 12/9. Then Sunday, the dates slid to 11/25 to 12/4. I also received two emails Sunday afternoon. One was my coupon for the mobile charger which I already have. The other was from the support team at Richmond service center with information about the delivery process and to be ready to schedule my pick up when notified. So, getting closer. I was hoping for delivery this weekend but based on your post, I will hope for late next week.

BTW, I received my mobile charger very fast when I ordered. Maybe four or five days.

Best of luck to you. Hope your delivery goes well.
I just got my email to schedule delivery. I am set for 12/2. :cool:

I am an original February order not fulfilled yet. Original Order Feb17 2022. Estimated delivery date is sometime in December 2022. I am not in a hurry since its getting close to the EV credit qualification day. {Jan 1, 2023}
Don't be shocked when you wake up one day it you have a VIN and a delivery date.

Hint: the minute you get one updates EDD, next will be the VIN

Picked up my MYLR 5 Seat, Tow Hitch White interior on Nov6th.
Been a night mare. Water ingress through rear hatch.
Went Tesla service Center today. They said water ingress is very rare. Then they told me they have a state of the art water testing bay for this specific problem. Makes me wonder how rare the problem really is.

Tesla Service says they need 2 weeks to correct this “rare” issue

Fremont build.

5CB86237-E47C-4912-9F9F-F4ABAA6BA781.jpeg
12C3CD3A-D33F-4F44-A6AD-112FA997DD2B.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Joe Schmoe88
Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
EDD Nov 18 - Dec 2
EDD Dec 5 - Dec 31
EDD Nov 27 - Dec 7
Pickup date 1 Dec 2022

Delivery was flawless from Maplewood MN Service Center

No Matrix
No USS
Standard Headlights
Rear Parcel Shelf
Front mudflaps installed at SC without asking me
Rear PPF installed at SC without me asking

SC rep came to the car with the temporary tag and installed it. Then he told me about Tesla sending out checks of $3750 for all December Deliveries!!! BONUS

Took about 10 minutes of driving to calibrate the cameras then I let the car drive me home. Worth the wait.

Reactions: theocguy
Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
EDD Nov 18 - Dec 2
EDD Dec 5 - Dec 31
EDD Nov 27 - Dec 7
Pickup date 1 Dec 2022

Delivery was flawless from Maplewood MN Service Center

No Matrix
No USS
Standard Headlights
Rear Parcel Shelf
Front mudflaps installed at SC without asking me
Rear PPF installed at SC without me asking

SC rep came to the car with the temporary tag and installed it. Then he told me about Tesla sending out checks of $3750 for all December Deliveries!!! BONUS

Took about 10 minutes of driving to calibrate the cameras then I let the car drive me home. Worth the wait.
Dumb question here, how can you tell
matrix lights VS normal lights

Well, somebody mentioned that they might have been the last one to see delivery for their February order, but we are starting to feel that way. Ordered February 28th, and App and Website just shows “December 2022” delivery. MYLR 7 seater, Blue, White Interior, Tow Hitch. No FSD or EA. We’ve waited this long, so not in a rush anymore. *shrug*

Want to make the best decision possible about the tax credit vs discount. Not to mentioned concerned about end of quarter/end of year quality concerns from them rushing production to hit numbers.