Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FedEx lost my Tesla Shop order, and no response from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I ordered the Homelink garage door opener for my M3 and FedEx has had it labeled as "tendered to authorized agent for final delivery" for about a week and a half now. I reached out to FedEx, and they indicated I would have to reach out to Tesla to file a claim. I've emailed the Tesla shop email address twice with no response, used the chat feature who originally just told me to email again but I got pushy and they said they would escalate, and reached out to an SA... Nothing. Does anybody have a phone number or any other ideas on how to resolve it? I really don't want to have to dispute the charges on my card...

Tesla Shop has ridiculous customer service. The only way to contact them is via email and its a crap shoot on if/when they respond. There have been times someone has responded the same day, and other times where it took 2 weeks and 10+ emails to get a response. I'm convinced they have about 2 employees working email support who are completely unsupervised and do whatever they want.

I ordered a set of the weatherproof floor liners so they'd arrive before my Model 3 was delivered. Instead I got a UMC package.
I contacted Tesla (onlineorders "at" tesla.com) and they sent a FedEx return label, and I received the mats (just as nice as those for my old Model S) the day after I picked up my 3.
It was kind of a weird screwup (the size of the boxes isn't even close) but they did make things right.

Similar thing happened to me when I ordered a charging adapter. I ordered it as soon as I was assigned a VIN and it was due to arrive 2 days before DoD, but FedEx tracking status went to delayed. I gave it another week and when it didn't show or change status or any update whatsoever on the tracking I called FedEx who said they'd open an investigation. No reply from them after several days so I called again and they told me they'd lost the package and Tesla would need to file a loss claim. Contacted Tesla through [email protected] twice with no response. I also called my nearest Tesla showroom and they basically said they couldn't help me. I applied through the app for a "return" with the reason "took too long to arrive". That seemed to work fine so I went ahead and placed a new order for the same item hoping it doesn't get lost this time. Then Tesla emailed me a few hours later with instructions for sending back the item I never received, saying they'd refund once they get the item back. I think I'll just dispute the charge with the CC issuer.

I ordered a set of the weatherproof floor liners so they'd arrive before my Model 3 was delivered. Instead I got a UMC package.
I contacted Tesla (onlineorders "at" tesla.com) and they sent a FedEx return label, and I received the mats (just as nice as those for my old Model S) the day after I picked up my 3.
It was kind of a weird screwup (the size of the boxes isn't even close) but they did make things right.
And now I just received a second set of the floor liners.

First time having an issue w Tesla shop... Ordered a bunch of apparel and a sweatshirt is missing. I emailed onlineorders@tesla and they responded with "As this order was placed through our sales team, please refer to your local Tesla Gallery/Store for answers to your inquiry:

Find Us | Tesla"

The order was placed through the app. What is the showroom going to do about the missing sweatshirt for an online order?

Reactions: rob1987
The order was placed through the app. What is the showroom going to do about the missing sweatshirt for an online order?
1640365347056.png