TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Feedback to Tesla Motors

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by LarryN, Dec 19, 2015.

1. LarryN

LarryN New Member

What is the best way to give Tesla Motors ideas or suggestions for improvement? Is there an oficial email, telephone or just posting on this forum? Here are a couple of suggestions:

- It would be nice if the Nav System had an option for learning certain travel routes or suggesting alternatives (currently available on the MB E-series)
    - The Palm Beach supercharger station needs improvement! When you stop to charge there's no access to the adjacent Tesla facilities except on the wet grass next to the road. There is no connecting gate or sidewalk. And there are no restaurant facilities within walking distance either.

2. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 Well-Known Member

That's not an address I've seen before. I don't know if it is a new one that may work, or just the following, correct one, changed around a bit. This one is commonly posted, and definitely works:

[email protected]

I fear the first is just a mistake.

3. LarryN

LarryN New Member

Thanks for the information.