Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feel slighted by Tesla rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMSfanatic

Jul 18, 2018
Cali
purchased my car in 2018 with referral, ordered in July, got the car in mid-September but rejected it due to paint defects. Owner Advisor found a replacement car and delivered it to me early October with the premise that I could still have free unlimited supercharging (it was showing in my account all this time). Now Tesla has removed it without any notification (starting in January and they initially brushed it off as a system error), now my Owner Advisor left and they refuse to give me unlimited supercharging a year after.

BUYER BEWARE!! Their customer service is the worse I've seen. Thought I'd share it with others but will be speaking with my lawyer shortly.

AMPd

Nov 27, 2012
Northern California
It really pisses me off that Tesla employees aren't trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent like the people who work at dealerships............what a scam!
Awesome, so basically they get a pass for misleading information or lying because others do it. Fantastic!

glide

Jun 6, 2018
USA
Sorry to hear that OP. That is not acceptable. Unfortunately, with the current state of things at Tesla, you’re not likely to find any recourse unless you’re willing to hire an attorney.

Too many folks around here drinking the kool aid as you can see.

PWlakewood

Jan 9, 2019
US
Awesome, so basically they get a pass for misleading information or lying because others do it. Fantastic!
No pass at all but if it's not written in the paperwork and theres no documentation to back up what the op is saying then he has zero recourse.

Reactions: SoGA Fan Club

PACEMD

Aug 8, 2019
Billings, MT, USA

Who said anything about a "pass"? I said: It really pisses me off that Tesla employees aren't trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent like the people who work at dealerships............what a scam!

Klau2

Mar 25, 2019
Boyds, MD
Feel sorry for you OP. Yeah, I would be pissed too. Was free supercharging written on the salessheet you got? If it wasn't, I would say you do need to take some responsibility also for not asking them to put it on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC