Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feeler: 2018 RWD Model 3 w/ FSD, ~32,500 miles in Central FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All,

I don’t really want (or need) to sell, but we aren’t driving nearly enough to justify 2 cars and I’ve been debating an upgrade to a 7 seat Model S/Y later this year anyway, so here we are.. Feeling things out.

2018 RWD Model 3, 20k VIN, black on black, 18’s, unlimited connectivity, FSD, no significant damage or accidents (though there are some small rock chips and minor scratches), and it’s currently sitting at 32,500 miles. The car would also come with the Tesla roof rack, two sets of Tesla floor mats (carpet & all weather) and the tires were replaced 5000 miles ago too.

I’d like $45K, but I’m also having a hard time justifying an upgrade so it’s doubtful that I would accept much/anything less. I’ll be happy to give it a thorough cleaning and take some photos this weekend though.

Thoughts? Reasonable?.. Or should I hold onto the car for a while longer?

Given you have FSD, which also implies AP3, and the mileage isn't too bad, and there's fairly new tires and some remaining Tesla Warranty, a number in the low $40s seems about right. $45K might be a little high, but its an OK starting point.

A new AWD LR Model 3 with FSD is going to retail for $56K, including delivery charge, so that's always the comparison. It would have the obvious advantages of zero mileage and the extra motor up front, so faster acceleration. Knock off $4K for the front motor, and your comparison point becomes $52K, which is why $45K maybe looks a little high.

The shorter range SR+/RWD with FSD has a comparison price of $46K, including delivery charge.
So you are offering more usable range, but with 32K miles. So being a little under this works too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drax and PWlakewood