Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feeler: FS 2014 Tesla S85 White in Canada - $70800 Cdn

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm debating selling my recently purchased 2014 CPO S85. The car is amazing, and totally pristine, however charging the car has become more complicated then expected living in my condo building.

Specs are as follows:

- 2014 Model S 85
- White on black leather
- Pano Roof
- Sub Zero
- Tech Package
- Unlimited Supercharging
- Drop in center console

The car also has slipstream 19 inch rims, in addition to the stock 19s, that I was planning to use for winters. The car also has brand new tires, and the driver side seat was replaced as part of the CPO process.

The current mileage is 69000 km (42,000 miles). The bumper to bumper warranty goes to February 2021 or 145,000 km

$70,800 Canadian. The car is located in Toronto

Attachments

• IMG_0886.JPG
    IMG_0886.JPG
    521.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0887.JPG
    IMG_0887.JPG
    384.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0853.JPG
    IMG_0853.JPG
    290.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Is it autopilot hardware equipped?

Bummer to have to sell.

I'd consider toughing it out for a year for the Toronto superchargers to flesh out. Probably only need to charge once a week.

If you are downtown, park at Brookfield place ($33 during the day but $10-15 at night) and charge at one of their free EV charging stations which are good for about 30 kms per hr connected. Even if you pay $33 to park for a day it's about the same as buying gas.

I'm sure you've thought of all of these already.

Here's the downtown charging stations that are j1772 compatible. About half of those are 'free' (some require you to pay to park or to be a hotel guest etc)

Last edited:
I've been definitely making it work, im midtown and there is a lot a few blocks away w j1772 and as of recently level 3 chademo...but it's just a bigger pain then I anticipated. I figured I'd sell it and repurchase in a few years.

The car is absolutely awesome, if I had home charging it would be perfection

Funny timing actually...it is still available, but you'd have to move very quickly. I picked up a new 75D on Friday and Tesla in Toronto took the car on trade, however isn't going to transfer ownership until Wed. I could sell it to you until then.

Car currently has 75,000 km on it. Price would be $64500. I know the dealership is planning to retail it for $74000. Tesla on Lawrence would broker the deal.

If you're interested call me at 4168161334

Jamie