Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FEELER POST - 2018 Model 3 LR RWD Multi-coat Red

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really don't want to sell her, but I'm itching for a Model Y Performance. You think I can get 45k for her?

3.jpg

2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range RWD Multi-coat Red
21K miles
Black premium interior - heated front and rear seats
Enhanced Autopilot - Navigate on Autopilot, Auto Lane Change, Autopark, Summon
Premium audio - 14 speakers 1 subwoofer 2 amps and immersive sound
Premium connectivity - satellite view maps with live traffic visualization and navigation
Homelink - Location aware automatic garage door opener
Full UV Rainbow Roof
18" Aero wheels/tires - used for 800 miles

Aftermarket Additions:
Power Frunk & Trunk
Avant Garde M590 Wheels 20x8.5 / 20x10
Sportline 1" Lowering Springs
Model 3 Stealth EcoHitch
Chrome delete
MaxSpider Floor mats

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

No biters. Except for my brother who'll buy it if he sells his Jeep.
I'm in Silverlake area.
Tesla quoted $36,800. Which seems kind of low. I think I screwed up by not putting a payoff balance on the form.
Sorry I don't have any info on how much of a hit these wheels take.

I'm in Silverlake area.
Tesla quoted $36,800. Which seems kind of low. I think I screwed up by not putting a payoff balance on the form.
I don’t think tesla will take it with those wheels anyway. They will subtract the cost of replacement oem wheels from that trade price before taking or you should reinstall the factory wheels. That trade number really seems inline with what they give, I don’t think they would give more if you owe money.

Last edited:
I'm in Silverlake area.

Hey I’m new here so can’t PM. When you say enhanced auto pilot is that FSD?

Hey I’m new here so can’t PM. When you say enhanced auto pilot is that FSD?
EAP is below FSD, if you have EAP you can pay $4,000 additional to upgrade to FSD. To be honest I think the base AP does 100 percent of the actual useful part of FSD anyway and the other features are useless party tricks and full functionality of FSD will be so far away it’s not a realistic investment unless you plan to keep the car for over 10 years. I bought one car with it and have two new ones on order without it currently.

EAP is below FSD, if you have EAP you can pay $4,000 additional to upgrade to FSD. To be honest I think the base AP does 100 percent of the actual useful part of FSD anyway and the other features are useless party tricks and full functionality of FSD will be so far away it’s not a realistic investment unless you plan to keep the car for over 10 years. I bought one car with it and have two new ones on order without it currently.
Ah alright thank you for the information. Went and test drove a Tesla the first time today. Great car I used the FSD and wasn’t aware you had to stay engaged before it locked me out of that feature haha.