Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feeler: robot craftsman front bumper DFW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TwoK4drSi

IG: TwoK4drSi
Apr 3, 2019
DFW
FULL DISCLOSURE:

I do not have this in my possession and I am “planning” on purchasing the lip but apparently they cannot sell it by itself apart from the front bumper. So I am gauging interest on anyone that just wants the bumper. I am located in DFW so local would even be better for delivery or pickup. I can ship it in the exact same box they send me and of course I will check it thoroughly for any issues and document everything. I will not touch or install the bumper and fitment / quality is straight from the manufacturer. Locals will need to split shipment / tax costs with me.

Non locals…Shipping and insurance at buyers cost (no tax) BUT I will need payment for this once we both agree on a price (less shipment price from the vendor of course which is my cost)

Anyone and everyone can check my status here. I’ve been on the group since 2019 and I can send multiple references. Shipment and tracking info can be sent along with all my correspondence with the vendor.

F2F29EC4-25A6-4FAB-86EB-AC51FC51F917.png

Last edited: