Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feeler: Unicorn 2015 P85DL+ Pearl White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Somebody please talk me down from the ledge. I bought my P85D as a CPO at the end of 2016 and have absolutely loved every second of driving it. After several months, I managed to talk my local service center into upgrading to Ludicrous Mode in April 2017. This upgrade was absolutely worth every penny, mainly because of increased performance as SOC decreases. See graph attached. You basically have as much power at 50% as you do at 90% with Insane mode.

I'm a EE and never thought I'd see the day when a battery powered car would be practical. But alas (can I still say that?), I drove my family to Orlando and back last fall with no issues charging at all and have taken several other 8 hour road trips for business. I would have no reservations driving coast to coast. What other car can comfortably seat 5 + tons of luggage while doing 0-60 in 2.9s and cruising on the highway in Autopilot? Unbelievable! And yet...I have this urge...to go a little bit faster...and a little bit further. I need help!

I present to you for your consideration, my unicorn 2015 P85DL+:

Pearl White Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Black Next Generation Seats
Piano Black Decor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Supercharger Enabled (Free for life)
Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Tech Package with Autopilot

CPO bumper-to-bumper warranty until Dec 2020 or 73k miles
Car currently has 45k miles

Aftermarket additions:
Tinted Windows
Gloss Carbon Spoiler
Tesla all-weather floor mats (by WeatherTech)

Wheels:
The car is currently on the winter setup of 19" Rial Lugano wheels with Dunlop Winter Sport 3D tires with one season on them. I also have the original 21" turbines with Michelin Pilot Sport tires for additional $$ if interested.

I would like this car to go to someone in the community that values what it is. Serious offers only please.

IMG_20180311_182903146_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180311_182847025_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180311_182837907_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180311_182920317_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170611_201327886_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171016_105356660_HDR.jpg
69877 Tesla P85D ad.png
IMG_20180311_180003990.jpg
TeslaPwrLudPlus.jpg
IMG_20180311_180407306.jpg

Somebody please talk me down from the ledge. I bought my P85D as a CPO at the end of 2016 and have absolutely loved every second of driving it. After several months, I managed to talk my local service center into upgrading to Ludicrous Mode in April 2017. This upgrade was absolutely worth every penny, mainly because of increased performance as SOC decreases. See graph attached. You basically have as much power at 50% as you do at 90% with Insane mode.

I'm a EE and never thought I'd see the day when a battery powered car would be practical. But alas (can I still say that?), I drove my family to Orlando and back last fall with no issues charging at all and have taken several other 8 hour road trips for business. I would have no reservations driving coast to coast. What other car can comfortably seat 5 + tons of luggage while doing 0-60 in 2.9s and cruising on the highway in Autopilot? Unbelievable! And yet...I have this urge...to go a little bit faster...and a little bit further. I need help!

I present to you for your consideration, my unicorn 2015 P85DL+:

Pearl White Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Black Next Generation Seats
Piano Black Decor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Supercharger Enabled (Free for life)
Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Tech Package with Autopilot

CPO bumper-to-bumper warranty until Dec 2020 or 73k miles
Car currently has 45k miles

Aftermarket additions:
Tinted Windows
Gloss Carbon Spoiler
Tesla all-weather floor mats (by WeatherTech)

Wheels:
The car is currently on the winter setup of 19" Rial Lugano wheels with Dunlop Winter Sport 3D tires with one season on them. I also have the original 21" turbines with Michelin Pilot Sport tires for additional $$ if interested.

I would like this car to go to someone in the community that values what it is. Serious offers only please.

View attachment 285839 View attachment 285840 View attachment 285841 View attachment 285842 View attachment 285843 View attachment 285844 View attachment 285845 View attachment 285846 View attachment 285847 View attachment 285848

Talk you down from the ledge? Okay, I have a similar P85D with Ludicrous. What are you going to replace the P85DL with? Now, look at the price. I was surprised looking at inventory cars for sale on Tesla's site over the past year or two that finding a P85D with Ludicrous was rare. We also have the Performance Plus suspension, making these cars special and more desirable than other P85D's. Maybe this is enough to talk you down from the ledge?