Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feeling seat frame?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently took delivery of a X100D with Cream interior and PUP and I've noticed on the drivers seat that I can feel what I am guessing is part of the seat frame across the width of the seat a few inches from the front of the seat. I can push down with a little bit of force and feel it. I can also feel it while sitting on it and it gets pretty uncomfortable. I don't feel the same thing on the passenger seat though. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks!

• Helpful
Reactions: Tforme
Recently took delivery of a X100D with Cream interior and PUP and I've noticed on the drivers seat that I can feel what I am guessing is part of the seat frame across the width of the seat a few inches from the front of the seat. I can push down with a little bit of force and feel it. I can also feel it while sitting on it and it gets pretty uncomfortable. I don't feel the same thing on the passenger seat though. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks!

I can't seem to edit my original post, but i felt around a bit more on the passenger seat and I can feel it on there also.

This is a picture of where I feel the frame. Anyone else?

Last edited:
It’s possible the padding in the seat is damaged. I had the same feeling when i sat in one of the show room vehicle and was told that vehicle needed a new seat.
By any chance your MX was a showroom/demo vehicle?