Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feels like Xmas! - my first Tesla about to arrive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my first post on TMC!

I'm very excited because my first Tesla is about to arrive at some point in the next 4 hours. I got the S Long Range Plus. Ordered in April, original delivery prediction was June, then pushed to August, then pushed to September, then most recently last week was October. I got a random text from the dealership asking if I wanted a Plaid instead as they had one in inventory. I declined, and they confirmed my long range was expected in Sept/Oct. Then just two days later got a text saying my Long Range was ready to be delivered on Wednesday. So weird.

Then today, they said they already had it ready to be delivered if I wanted it early... Yes! So now I'm waiting, unable to focus on work, and typing this because I'm so excited.

Will add pics later when it gets here.

Here’s a few pics, I love it so far. The yoke is actually great in my opinion. The only flaw I can find is a little chip in the wood by the cup holder. Not sure if service will fix that?

Delivery process was remarkably fast, like a few minutes. They just said watch the videos and have fun and took some pictures. Said if I have any issues to put in a support ticket. They’re really trying to deliver as many as possible before the end of the quarter.

B104F1C0-4501-4E0E-910D-42ED00B7AE41.jpeg
30E30C2F-6C74-40DC-A583-85EE319C75FF.jpeg
073E9CA7-49EA-4594-9F7E-95A104E64414.jpeg

Here’s a few pics, I love it so far. The yoke is actually great in my opinion. The only flaw I can find is a little chip in the wood by the cup holder. Not sure if service will fix that?

Delivery process was remarkably fast, like a few minutes. They just said watch the videos and have fun and took some pictures. Said if I have any issues to put in a support ticket. They’re really trying to deliver as many as possible before the end of the quarter.

View attachment 679567View attachment 679568View attachment 679569
That's white interior, that photo looks cream? And what the heck. Awesome you got one, but April order and they haven't even fufiled Oct 21 orders or Jan orders for similar config. Congrats though! I'm just going through the stages... Lol.

View attachment 679567View attachment 679568View attachment 679569
I"d make em fix it if I just spent $160k

Reactions: ICUDoc and SilverGS
That's white interior, that photo looks cream? And what the heck. Awesome you got one, but April order and they haven't even fufiled Oct 21 orders or Jan orders for similar config. Congrats though! I'm just going through the stages... Lol.
I’m sorry, I’d be pissed too if I was you. I was totally not expecting it until October. It is indeed white. I think they just were trying to get as many deliveries out as possible before end of quarter to whoever would take the match in close proximity maybe?

• Love
Reactions: doubleshot
This is my first post on TMC!

I'm very excited because my first Tesla is about to arrive at some point in the next 4 hours. I got the S Long Range Plus. Ordered in April, original delivery prediction was June, then pushed to August, then pushed to September, then most recently last week was October. I got a random text from the dealership asking if I wanted a Plaid instead as they had one in inventory. I declined, and they confirmed my long range was expected in Sept/Oct. Then just two days later got a text saying my Long Range was ready to be delivered on Wednesday. So weird.

Then today, they said they already had it ready to be delivered if I wanted it early... Yes! So now I'm waiting, unable to focus on work, and typing this because I'm so excited.

Will add pics later when it gets here.

Gorgeous tuxedo car. I’d love to get a 0-100 mph time and your perception on how it pulls beyond 60 mph.