Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fellow MY SR Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does feel pretty good to snag such a deal. I also got a $2500 tax rebate from the state of WA! I wonder how many of us exist who actually got the MYSR at the 39,9 price? It was only that price for like 48 hours, so I can't imagine it's that many.
Nice!

I also did. But with a caveat. They charged 1k for shipping from Texas(I believe). When I called they had a few in inventory. They were mostly out on the east coast.

My next door neighbor actually got the 39k SR and it was even built. He cancelled it didn’t even know about the hysteria over that car in the market. He ended up buying a terrible user german ICE car instead 😭😭

I got mine in may for 43k plus a total of $3500 CA rebates. Feels like the deal KD the decade 😅

We just sold our Model Y SR we picked up in March privately for almost the same price as a brand new LR and placed an order for a LR... Don't mind the long wait as both my girlfriend and I are working from home.

I loved the car, but it was hard to pass up being able to upgrade to a LR for very little $