Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fellow UKers, I made a CPO Tesla Tracker, check it out!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the North West, plan to get a M3. I work in Cumbria, live in Lancater / Wirral.

CPO Tesla - CPO Tesla | Homehttp://213.219.39.149/

This is the first build. It crawls the CPO listings every 10 minute and records them. I am hoping to detect and estimate trends in the availability and prices of used Model S'.
I may also have notifications etc. at some point.
Let me know what you think, anything else you would like to see added?

• Love
Reactions: SureValla
Hey that's looking great and love the fact you can click through to see the vehicle on the Tesla website! Be good to start seeing more 70 and 70D's.

Come June it'll be two years since Model S deliveries started in the UK so we may see lots more used examples coming online.

Keep up the good work!

that's nice. would have come in handy when I kept searching for a CPO to buy before I found the 70d i'm picking up on Tuesday! :):) FYI though, Tesla staff have far more available than they list on the website (I went through 3 models that weren't on the website before I could finally buy one - somebody kept snapping them up!)

would seem so. even though I asked if there were others available (they said no), as the ones they were offering me were being sold under my nose (literally whilst I was on the phone trying to buy it) they kept magically within a few minutes finding models for me to buy that were ex-demo/showroom models that 'suddenly came up'. would've been really pissed off but actually ended up with exactly what I wanted for a decent price so no harm done really.

also they will sell you any showroom model / demo car they have on the lot if you ask, they just ring head office for a price.