Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ferrari California? No thanks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I was walking in the center of Rome and I met a Ferrari employee that was showing the new Ferrari California. I asked him what is the price of the new Ferrari California. He answered 220.000 euros. :scared:
Then, since I am intersted in environmental matters, I asked him if the new Ferrari California has the start/stop device (a device to stop automatically the engine at the traffic light). He answered no. :scared:
So I said: Thank you but I am not interested and went away. While I was leaving the Ferrari employee told me: But if you want you can test drive the Ferrari California for fifteen minutes at a price of 120 euros. :scared:

Last edited:
Today I was walking in the center of Rome and I met a Ferrari employee that was showing the new Ferrari California. I asked him what is the price of the new Ferrari California. He answered 220.000 euros. :scared:
Then, since I am intersted in environmental matters, I asked him if the new Ferrari California has the start/stop device (a device to stop automatically the engine at the traffic light). He answered no. :scared:
So I said: Thank you but I am not interested and went away. While I was leaving the Ferrari employee told me: But if you want you can test drive the Ferrari California for fifteen minutes at a price of 120 euros. :scared:

I hope the test drive is free if you're actually from California! Otherwise I'd like royalties to buy some solar panels :)

I often drive through a small shopping area of Malibu on my way to LA (residents know where I mean, where the Library is). Seems there is always 2 or 3 Ferraris. They seem so archaic. Suddenly, I would be embarrassed to own one, with all that noise they make. After owning a Model S, if it has a tailpipe, I am so not interested! Closest thing to a Ferrari that would not shame me is the Fiat 500E.

My interest in owning/driving/maintaining a Ferrari has nearly been reduced to zero after years of having posters on my walls as a kid. Thank you Elon! I await the next Roadster!
I've always been uninterested in the owning/maintaining part.

I still want to try out the driving part -- but only in a brief loaner-type situation.