Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Few issues after delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've opened a service appointment to try and sort these issues but wondering if anyone has ever come across them?

Had an issue with my car on the app due to no driver been assigned. When i phoned Tesla (50 minute wait nowadays -wow) they said it seemed to be stuck in delivery mode. The lease company sorted it. One of the issues was that the frunk wouldn't open via the touchscreen. It now opens via the app but still not touchscreen. Logs were checked and apparently no 'requests' were sent to open. Similarly to the back doors and passenger front. These will not open from the outside and have to be done from inside.

Definitely software rather than mechanical and as i say, hopefully the service appointment will sort it, but anyone experienced similar?

Glitches are a part of living with Tesla (and many modern manufacturers by sound of it) but these are normally resolved with a reboot.

If you have not already done so, press and hold both scroll buttons on steering wheel until screen goes blank and (maybe it’s just me) T reappears. That normally resolves most transient niggles.