Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Few questions about my new Model 3 [can I schedule mobile service in norwich?]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my 2021 M3LR on the 22nd this month and I'm loving it so far, I have a few questions I wanted to ask.

I have the latest v11 software, but I noticed my car doesnt have the game cuphead, I thought all cars came with this game but mine doesnt appear to be on the list, any ideas why?

Also my car came without the wireless charging pad, Tesla did text me but I was wondering how I go about getting it retrofitted, I live 100 miles from the service center and was wondering if anyone in the UK knew of Tesla sending a mobile unit out to fit at on site. I tried to do it in the app but it asks me to book an appointment at the service center which is 100 miles away. I have sent a few emails but no reply yet, if I dont get a reply in the next few weeks I will probably give them a ring.

Apart from that I'm loving the car and wish I got one sooner!

When you book service, dependent on location and nature of issue you may or may not be offered mobile service. There is no official way to specifically request it otherwise. Though there may be some secret phone numbers I have heard mentioned in hushed tones.
Calling customer service is probably your best bet. CS is getting better recently ( for me at least) but is still not the best.

Norwich SC should be up and running on Mile Cross Lane between now and March
Ooo thats good to hear Ill be using them for any issues I get going forward thats for sure, I checked my app and a mobile slot was avalible for January, however after I booked Tesla contacted me the next morning and said the part arent in currently in stock but when they are they will contact me and get the car booked in.