Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fill out the Consumer Reports Annual Survey!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

rcc

Model S 85KW, VIN #2236
Aug 1, 2012
San Jose, CA
Yesterday, I did something I normally don't do: I filled out Consumer Reports Annual Survey and gave them data on the Model S.

Reading the CR review this morning, while the S blew the reviewers away, they need more data from real users (their subscribers) before they can recommend it.

I don't have a problem with this. That's their methodology. They've always done it that way. They're up front about that and say so. And frankly, their reasoning makes sense. They're a pretty data-driven bunch of people.

So we Model S owners need to give them data. It will still take a year or more I think before there's enough data for them to predict long-term reliability.

But if you can give them data, do it now. Fill out the survey. It's 10 minutes if that. And every bit of data they have helps.

Yesterday, I did something I normally don't do: I filled out Consumer Reports Annual Survey and gave them data on the Model S.

Reading the CR review this morning, while the S blew the reviewers away, they need more data from real users (their subscribers) before they can recommend it.

I don't have a problem with this. That's their methodology. They've always done it that way. They're up front about that and say so. And frankly, their reasoning makes sense. They're a pretty data-driven bunch of people.

So we Model S owners need to give them data. It will still take a year or more I think before there's enough data for them to predict long-term reliability.

But if you can give them data, do it now. Fill out the survey. It's 10 minutes if that. And every bit of data they have helps.

Do you have a link? I've never done this and have no way to go about doing it.