TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Fill out the Consumer Reports Annual Survey!!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by rcc, May 9, 2013.

1. rcc

rcc Model S 85KW, VIN #2236

Yesterday, I did something I normally don't do: I filled out Consumer Reports Annual Survey and gave them data on the Model S.

Reading the CR review this morning, while the S blew the reviewers away, they need more data from real users (their subscribers) before they can recommend it.

I don't have a problem with this. That's their methodology. They've always done it that way. They're up front about that and say so. And frankly, their reasoning makes sense. They're a pretty data-driven bunch of people.

So we Model S owners need to give them data. It will still take a year or more I think before there's enough data for them to predict long-term reliability.

But if you can give them data, do it now. Fill out the survey. It's 10 minutes if that. And every bit of data they have helps.

2. Lyon

Lyon 2016 S P100DL, 2016 X P90D

Do you have a link? I've never done this and have no way to go about doing it.

3. Tommy

Tommy Member

I am not a subscriber and probably best i am not. Sorry to say, but I would have to give the S a lot of "black marks". Sad indeed, as I really enjoy driving the car.

4. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

What type of "black marks" would you be giving the model S?

5. rcc

rcc Model S 85KW, VIN #2236

I thought there was a link on their website but I couldn't find one. I kept getting email reminders and reminders when I logged into their website. I'm a digital (but not print) subscriber, though.