Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fill up Tank on ICE loaner from SC?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday, I received a Jaguar ICE loaner and they didn’t mention to fill it up and on the Hertz rental agreement there is no mention of it other then declining the pre-paid Fuel option.

What have folks done in the past? Does Tesla pick up the fuel costs considering we are supposed to be driving EV’s and not spending money on fuel?

Yesterday, I received a Jaguar ICE loaner and they didn’t mention to fill it up and on the Hertz rental agreement there is no mention of it other then declining the pre-paid Fuel option.

What have folks done in the past? Does Tesla pick up the fuel costs considering we are supposed to be driving EV’s and not spending money on fuel?

Tesla will reimburse u for fill up costs ..

• Love
Reactions: mbhforum
Just had an ICE loaner. They specifically told me to bring it in dry. No need to fill it up before returning the vehicle. I did not ask about reimbursement if I filled it up, since I knew I wouldn't be using enough to empty the tank. However, it doesn't hurt to ask.