TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Filmreply to the Top Gear Tesla review

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by ElectricAid, Mar 26, 2009.

1. ElectricAid

ElectricAid New Member

#1 ElectricAid, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
    Hi there

I´m Richard over at ElectricAid.org. Like many of you, me and my frinds got very provoked over the infamous UK Top Gear Tesla Roadster review. Most of us works in the Norwegian film industry and we decided to make our own Top Gear like episode on an electric car. We could not get a hold of a Tesla here in Norway but we had no trouble in getting a Think City which is manufactured right outside Oslo

We think of film turned out alright and I would like to share it with you:
    The film can be watched in HD here : YouTube - HD: Test/Review of the Think City electric car / EV

Also we created a social network for electric car enthusiast. It grow alot but the presence of Telsa drivers is low. We hope that you can drop by and say hello pluss mybe share with the community how it is to drive/own a Tesla

All the best

2. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

Hi Richard, welcome to the site.

Yes we talked about your film here.

3. Cobos

Cobos S60 owner since 2013

I've driven a Tesla in Oslo for a short trip and I did write up a decent size review here. Take a look, I'm also the same Cobos posting at Elbil.no :)

Cobos