Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final cost question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F74347B5-1DE4-4639-9251-14C9B1B3F5EF.png
E1EA40D7-E9CF-4901-8636-80115220EB53.png
D66968C9-FB69-4FDA-91F5-54F6CE32D02E.png
About to go pick up my cashiers check and am confused on the amount I should put on it (and ISA won’t respond).

The first page of my MVPA says the total cost is $57,500.

On my order summary page (via my Tesla online account) says my estimated cost is $56,501. This is also the same amount on page 2 of my MVPA under “customer downpayment.” I haven’t made a downpayment but I have deposited the $3,500 so far (which is under the “deposits” portion on page 2 of the MVPA).

See photos.

The first page of my MVPA says the total cost is $57,500.

On my order summary page (via my Tesla online account) says my estimated cost is $56,501. This is also the same amount on page 2 of my MVPA under “customer downpayment.” I haven’t made a downpayment but I have deposited the $3,500 so far (which is under the “deposits” portion on page 2 of the MVPA).

See photos.

Pretty sure your cashiers check needs to be $56,501. The numbers from your photos all make sense to me. (E) Down-payment section is the assumption you're showing up with the cashiers check in that amount making the final balance at the bottom, zero'ed out.

Reactions: rluciano
Is your delivery scheduled already? They'll update the MVPA with the "final price sheet" and open up the option to pay in advance shortly before delivery. Both will show the exact amount of the final payment. It will most likely be the same amount you see under "customer downpayment" now.

I have the option to pay and received the 8 page mvpa with final price sheet (sept 4 delivery), I see places for my signature and teslas signature, does that happen at delivery or ahead of time? I think my credit union wants a signed mvpa how do I get Tesla to sign on their line?

I have the option to pay and received the 8 page mvpa with final price sheet (sept 4 delivery), I see places for my signature and teslas signature, does that happen at delivery or ahead of time? I think my credit union wants a signed mvpa how do I get Tesla to sign on their line?

Ask your IDA/ISA to get it signed. I sent an email asking for it saying it was required for my loan. The IDA will get the appropriate person with a license for that state to sign the document that has your esignature on it.

• Informative
Reactions: njsrikar