TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Final cost question

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Tocunvt, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Tocunvt

Tocunvt Member

F74347B5-1DE4-4639-9251-14C9B1B3F5EF.png E1EA40D7-E9CF-4901-8636-80115220EB53.png D66968C9-FB69-4FDA-91F5-54F6CE32D02E.png About to go pick up my cashiers check and am confused on the amount I should put on it (and ISA won’t respond).

The first page of my MVPA says the total cost is $57,500.

On my order summary page (via my Tesla online account) says my estimated cost is $56,501. This is also the same amount on page 2 of my MVPA under “customer downpayment.” I haven’t made a downpayment but I have deposited the $3,500 so far (which is under the “deposits” portion on page 2 of the MVPA).

See photos.

2. Kermee

Kermee It's Not Easy Being Green

Pretty sure your cashiers check needs to be $56,501. The numbers from your photos all make sense to me. (E) Down-payment section is the assumption you're showing up with the cashiers check in that amount making the final balance at the bottom, zero'ed out.

• Like x 1
  3. arcanexvi

arcanexvi Member

Looks that way to me as well

4. Eno Deb

Eno Deb Member

Is your delivery scheduled already? They'll update the MVPA with the "final price sheet" and open up the option to pay in advance shortly before delivery. Both will show the exact amount of the final payment. It will most likely be the same amount you see under "customer downpayment" now.

5. CCIE

CCIE Member

I just posted about this too! Maybe the same person filled out our MVPAs.

6. Tocunvt

Tocunvt Member

Yeah I was supposed to take delivery tomorrow, now delayed until Monday, Aug 27 but still no updated MVPA. I agree with everyone on the 56,501 though.

7. Raechris

Raechris Member

Sure that a small difference can be a personal check/CC or refunded back to you. Just get the majority into the certified check

8. Big Ern

Big Ern Member

I have the option to pay and received the 8 page mvpa with final price sheet (sept 4 delivery), I see places for my signature and teslas signature, does that happen at delivery or ahead of time? I think my credit union wants a signed mvpa how do I get Tesla to sign on their line?

9. Labdev

Labdev Member

The cost of the car is $57,500. You need to pay taxes on top of that but you already paid $3,500 so you’ll owe $56.5k. Simple if you look at it that way....

10. b_ack51

b_ack51 Member

Ask your IDA/ISA to get it signed. I sent an email asking for it saying it was required for my loan. The IDA will get the appropriate person with a license for that state to sign the document that has your esignature on it.

• Informative x 1