TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Final Cost required - MVPA Help please?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Flexbomb, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Flexbomb

Flexbomb Member

Hey guys,

So probably like a lot of you, I still do not have my MVPA yet and it's 24 hours before my delivery time. I'm going to the bank today to get a draft, but have no idea what the exact amount is for Cash purchase.

Can someone post their MVPA bottom part that has already has their MVPA?

This is the "estimated" one I have, but it's missing Licence and PPSA.

Note that I have Metallic Paint, 18" Aeros, EAP and NO fully autonomous. I'm in Ontario.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. eros

eros Member

PPSA = $0
    License = $200

Edit: License is $200 if you are getting Green Plates. If not, not sure.

3. Flexbomb

Flexbomb Member

Any tax on that or is that included?

4. Veedio

Veedio Member

Tax for the license (only) is already included. There is tax on the other line items.

5. m4eyyz

m4eyyz Member

Did you check your Tesla account page?
    Mine showed up on there yesterday and I pick up Tomorrow

6. RAM_Eh

RAM_Eh Member

I pick up tomorrow also and I have nothing on my page.

7. Tony_YYZ

Tony_YYZ Active Member

PPSA = $96.33 for me
    License Fee = $200

8. JamieD

JamieD Member

I was told you can make the draft for the pro-forma estimate and pay any additional fees with a personal cheque

• Informative x 1
  9. Osteolog

Osteolog Member

Mine also said they could refund me any extra so I just got a draft for $1,000 more than the estimate just in case. I'm also just over 24 hours from delivery with no final paperwork. Hopefully that isn't an indication of a potential delay.

10. JamieD

JamieD Member

I’m sure it will come today, my problem is I’m getting on a train to Toronto at 3pm so I’m running out of time. My DS who in the past has been very helpful seems to have fallen off the face of the planet.

11. Osteolog

Osteolog Member

Exactly the same issue here, which is why I just went for more than I should need. There are a number of banks about 2km from the centre if it turns out to be a major issue.

12. pmich80

pmich80 Between U and me I'm giddy waitin' for the Model ≡

Just bring your personal cheque book and write the difference. I rather be under and then cut them a personal cheque than have them refund me and have to hound them after for it.

• Like x 1
  13. Rlhm3

Rlhm3 Member

The license fee should be different for everyone depending on your birth month because it's $10 per month or $120 per year for the sticker.

So, if you're born in June then you'll pay the maximum and get a June 2019 sticker.

If you're born in July you should only pay $10 for a July 2018 sticker or $130 for a July 2019 sticker.

In terms of the bank draft hassle, my SA said that I could simply bring a void personal cheque and pay the entire amount owing ~$71000 on the spot with an EFT (electronic funds transfer) but nobody else has done that yet as far as I know so confirm with your SA first.

14. Osteolog

Osteolog Member

I don't have or use personal cheques and my bank no longer seems willing to print them out for same-day requests. In my case, I'd rather get my car than be a few hundred short with no easy way to provide them with the difference on the spot. Of course, ideally they would have provided me with the paperwork a few weeks ago so I had plenty of time to prepare.

15. Tony_YYZ

Tony_YYZ Active Member

My birthday is early next year and my license fee shows $200. You're saying it should be less?

16. darkenergy

darkenergy Member

TD used their own paper for the certified cheque that we wrote. no need for cheque book.

17. Rlhm3

Rlhm3 Member

I’m not sure about the total license fee but the plate sticker portion should vary from person to person. I believe that the other parts of the fee are the plate and the vehicle permit for $59. So, the maximum anyone should be paying is $179 unless you’re born in July and want a 2019 sticker which would mean $10 for June 2018 and then $120 for June 2018 to July 2019:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/register-vehicle-permit-licence-plate-and-sticker

• Informative x 1